1. Its great, Hyundai Service executives are very sensible of we are comparing Suzuki and Mahindra, Got loan process very smoothly as they are tie-up with National Bank like SBI.
2. Very Stable car, Steering is too good, don't have any issue in balancing, while in turning the car never rolled out, little issue in pickup but for Family car usage it is good since car is a 4 cylinder so never found any power issue when 5 passengers is sitting, Sock absorber is also delicate and Good, Bearable cabin noise, Sound system and infotainment system is also very awesome.
3. For a family Hatchback, it is one of the best in this segment, specially Anniversary edition carries sporty look in terms of Side Protection, rooftop, black wheels. Sportz Mt carries Infotainment system which is pretty good sound, Touchscreen carries Android Auto software which is GPS and Voice control option to Play Music and read your WhatsApp messages.
4. Servicing in Hyundai is one of the best. All the parts are easily available in service/showroom and in Market. Service cost is also medium as compared to most of the other brand.
5. Pros: Look, driving, stability, Music system, Technology.
Cons: Pickup (But don't care really)
About the Reviewer
Driven forकुछ सौ किलोमीटर