• Trending searches

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल की तलाश में हैं? यहां फ्रीस्टाइल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

फ्रीस्टाइल इमेज

4.5/5

सभी फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल के रिव्यूज़

• A unique car which makes your decision right and feels you are lucky after you experienced it.
      Got a good deal from dealer end so bought Top Variant due to its outstanding safety pack who is still best in it's class in 2021. Ride and handling that one can experience in costly cars if left this unique one. According to looks it's a sporty and muscular nature car with classical stance which I really was impressed. Performance is the only factor that one can choose of this great hardworking car on its siblings. On first service I availed pick and drop facility with 0 rs. Bill and first major service is yet to come but received the provisional assured bill which will not cross 3.5 k as per Ford's promise which feels lucky to have their Car. When it comes to the pro only I can say that most VFM car with all active and passive safety features available in indian market. Cons is negligible i.e dashboard switches are not easily richable as they demands our concentration to operate them while driving which makes us uncomfortable. Front looks need change with some additional features like projector headlamps and DRLs etc.
      19 दिन पहले | Shashi Surwadkar
    • Best riding experience
      Before I go ga ga over my vehicle which i purchased in year 2018. i have driven for over 25000 kms.. Long Route Or Short. even off roading. I never experienced any lag of Comfort with this vehicle.. After Lots of Pondering over buying with likes of Maruti, Hyundai And Tata. I liked this car at that time. Only when i had taken it for a test Drive. Now for over 3 years I am very happy with this purchase. As Per Servicing cost is concerned its a little bit on the heavy side, but worth it. Pros Comfort Power 95 bhp Good mileage 14-15 on Highway 12- 13 City Cons No DRLs No Keyless Entry No Projector Headlamps But with 6 airbags. This is the first car of the segment with 6 Airbags .. I would like you all to just consider this vehicle for once
      1 महीने पहले | Dr Palash Agrawal
    • Don't buy ford. Service is pathetic.
      Never buy ford car if you are not in a metropolitan city. The service is pathetic at my location. I asked for a small spare part and it has been 4 months. I still did not get it. Other brands like Hyundai, KIA, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan are providing great service at my location. I am stuck with Ford in spite of having so many better options.
      1 महीने पहले | RP Naidu Suravarapu
    • Beautiful car
      2days back purchased titanium plus, overall my experience is good... Worth buying on this price... Since getting safety features in car and colour is so good we loved it and amazing pickup and comfort to drive. Need to test in long drive and need to check mileage as well. Overall experience is good no words.
      1 महीने पहले | Ganesh Kumar
    • Ford Freestyle Trend Plus review
      1.Awesome 2.un Beatable 3.performance-excellent 4.choice 5.more than good 6.pros- hundred s of it 7.con - not for mileage looking guys ,only Maruti can save that part. Ford should be more focused on the services/maintenance. They should follow up with the customer on how the dealer is providing services. It's more than 2-3 years ,enjoying the rides a lot.
      1 महीने पहले | Aman
    • Freestyle User for 3 Years
      First of all, I bought this car in 2019 Jan and drove close to 35000 km till date. It is a mindboggling crossover machine that can beat its competitor which is 2-3 lakhs ahead of it. I did multiple trips of 1500-2000 kms at once and never actually saw a single issue while driving this beast. Recently I have done Ghaziabad-Spiti-Chandrataal and returned back via Leh-Manali terrain. Now imagine, Leh-Manali (27 major water crossings)terrain in the rainy season ;) but it made it all. The torque generation feels like throwing petrol in the fire. Now the moment of truth. If you are a true lover of something, you must be an honest critic as well. Although this car has amazing capability, the fuel economy will scare the shit out of you as the price is skyrocketing. Whatever the company says, it won't give you less than 10.5 kmpl and more than 12 Kmpl (if you are lucky). No matter where you are driving, City or Highway. Tthe total average will be 11.5 max. In a nutshell, this cost you 9000 rupees/km which is quite high. Boot space is not really my problem. This has enough space to keep my things of atleast 4 men (You know why i didn't mention women ;) I also bought a separate luggage carrier in case the additional space is required. Furthermore, Now a major issue I faced(I'm not sure if it happens with any other freestyle user). I sometimes feel a sudden sensor malfunctioning, that i faced atleast 5 times especially in the long trips. Car shows every bit of lights available on a odometer and steering looses its power, brake gets harder to press, and at the end, car turns into old school tractor all of sudden. I never found a similar video on Youtube, asked for help from ford but they end up updating their software but the problem persisted. One day my friend got a similar article on web, where it was recommended to keep rear parking sensors clean while heading on a long trip. I generally do off-roading and the layer of dust stuck on the rear parking sensor that ultimately hampers the internal sensor integration(I believe). This leads to the overall machine malfunctioning. Now I keep those sensor clean alteast once while departure and again on return. Everything is going fine after that weird solution. it's been a year and no similar issue is found again. Overall this machine is great!
      2 महीने पहले | Vivek Dabral
    • Over all Ford car's build quality and engine is excellent
      Very good car, fun to drive like an SUV. Feels better than Maruti or Hyundai Cars. The handling is super. A powerful car feel and low maintenance. The service center provides excellent service.
      2 महीने पहले | Bhupesh Kumar Sharma
    • A ultimate car at that price
      1. Eagerly waited 2. Comfort, smooth, still want to drive more and very powerful engine with high horsepower 3.It's stylish with aggressive look and excellent 4.nice response 5.pros:it's awesome so issues perfect car at that price cons: space between front and back seat but it's ok not a big issue
      2 महीने पहले | Murty
    • Unbelievable
      Its a fun to drive car with great stability. Amazing mileage as claimed. Linear power distribution throughout. It goes like a rocket. You will not drive any other car once you drive this.
      2 महीने पहले | Rakesh
    • Freestyle Value for money
      We had driven from Indore to Chennai had a great comfort driving of 1450 Kms Rear Ac vent is minus in this segment Lights can be bit better in interior Sound system is super Ground clearance is good
      3 महीने पहले | Ida Mathries