फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल की तलाश में हैं? यहां फ्रीस्टाइल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

फ्रीस्टाइल इमेज

4.6/5

Last recorded price

सभी फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल के रिव्यूज़

• Little Beast
      This Car is a little beast with 1.5 Diesel engine, Th safey & Driing is exceptional, I recommend this car strongly and have fun with it. Mileage in city is approximately 18.8kmph.
      1 साल पहले | JAGADEESH KUMAR Y
    • No nonsense car
      This is a no nonsense car, handling is superb and the engine performance is very good. I actually don't like gimmick features so I bought this car without even considering other cars. Driving it for last 2 months and I am very happy with its performance. Highway performance is good, driving in tight city traffic is also very easy due to it's soft clutch. Overall a very good but underrated car.
      2 साल पहले | Sumitava Paul
    • Fun to Drive Car
      The car is very fun to drive. Engine is quiet capable. You will instantly like the car when you drive it. Ford should have given projector headlamps atleast in the top variants. Pros- 1. Engine feels powerful. 2. Driving dynamics are great. 3. Value for money. Cons- 1. Plastic quality is quiet average. 2. Boot space is limited. 3. No projector or LED headlamps.
      2 साल पहले | GULSHAN VARDHAN
    • Best car under 10 lakhs
      I bought this car in Sept'20 and this has been the best decision I've ever made. The driving comfort, engine performance and design is better than swift/i20/Baleno. Too happy with the purchase.
      2 साल पहले | Nirmit Trivedi
    • Must purchase if looking for hatchback
      Ford cars are best, amazing drive quality and heavy as compare to other, space ground clearance, I drive my car 68000km still no problem only regular service. The suspension is very good and handling steering response is best
      2 साल पहले | Mukesh Sharma
    • Worst dealership varsha Ford-Erode
      Hi, I booked ford freestyle titanium petrol on 1st October 2020 at varsha Ford Erode.. Still, now I have not received the vehicle yet. The marketing person promised me to give vehicle by Nov 10. After 10th he was asking 2 days grace time. Today the date is 3rd December. Now he is telling we can get the vehicle by 12th December. I am not sure all the Ford dealership doing such things to customers. If I am not receiving my vehicle by 12th December, I will cancel my booking and go for Nissan magnitite. It's such a shame for the brand name like ford
      2 साल पहले | Dineshkumar
    • My first car
      I bought it on Oct 3rd week, having a test drive, consider it because of high GC, good front visibility, build quality, and I m not care about cosmetic things or features not useful
      2 साल पहले | Surendra m
    • Poor After Sale Service - Ford India - Bhavna Ford
      I have purchased new ford freestyle in Sep 2020, Vehicle quality is only average. As compared Kia, Hyundai and Nexa, Ford cars are poor quality. After-sale service is bad. Staff is truly careless. My vehicle has damaged during 1st service at Bhavna Ford Turbhe - Navi Mumbai. Ford India dont take any responsibility. I want to return this car to Ford and refund of my whole money. Very pathetic experience at Ford Service Centre. Why people are criticize Maruti? Ford after-sale service is even worst than Maruti.
      2 साल पहले | MAHESH VASANT GHARGE
    • Just LOVE THE FORD
      Purchased in Jun 18 as brand new. Fun to drive a car, attractive looking, rugged build quality, tried and tested engineering.just got everything. Good service experience. Enjoying a lot
      2 साल पहले | Mukesh
    • Fantastic Eng & Handling : FFS 1.5 L
      For quite some time I have been waiting to buy a Ford FS Diesel Top variant. Finally, I bought my first car remotely, while being in Covid-19 Home Quarantine, such was my confidence in FFS 1.5 TDCI. I am enjoying a Driver's Car. Overtaking is super easy, handling is precise and fantastic. 1st free service was truly free. It has both active and passive safety features. Bought a SenseAiry TPMS to augment further. Don't go for mileage only brands. Safety saves. Best wishes to all Ford Owners.
      2 साल पहले | Hi