फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल की तलाश में हैं? यहां फ्रीस्टाइल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

फ्रीस्टाइल इमेज

4.6/5

Last recorded price

सभी फोर्ड फ्रीस्टाइल के रिव्यूज़

• Excellent vehicle
      One of a best hatchback in ford. Very convenient to drive. More space is also available, service and maintenance cost also low. A best value for vehicle. A good mileage vehicle.
      1 साल पहले | HARISH
    • Fantastic family car for limited budget.
      The car although not much famous but is really a value for money in around 8 lakhs. Ford cars are very much enjoyed by the drivers. It also gives a good range of very good automatic features and also is keyless.
      1 साल पहले | Rahul Padhy
    • Best Car under 8 lakhs
      I know title is a bold claim , But hear me out. Ford freestyle might not be master of anything but certainly is Jack of all trades. Firstly ford dealerships are highly professional and it is always a pleasure to visit. I sometimes look forward to visit service station just to meet other ford owners and share experiences. My buying experience was smooth. I went in with Figo base model in mind and upped my budget to get FS and I don't regret that for a bit. Now coming to FS. If you narrow down what you need from a car things which are most essential. It comes down to 5 key things. 1) Engine performance 2) Ride and handling 3) Safety 4) Comfort and Looks 5) Efficiency and maintenance And FS scores solid 4.5 to 5 in all aspects. If you pick any other car in this price range you would be compromising in one of these aspects. Swift/ baleno safety everyone knows. Altroz/i20/magnite/kiger engine performance not up to mark (excluding turbo which is expensive side). Yeah you don't get fancy features. But ask yourself honestly how practical are those ? You get all essentials along with TCS, ARP and ESP which are safety features you get in higher segment cars and if you increase budget by 35k more you get 6 air bags. It is really sad to see Free Style do such low sales number. Ford should improve marketing and minimize delays in delivering. I had to wait for a month. I am sure many people won't like that. Also we need automatic variant. People in city would definitely prefer dct or Torque converter unit. In rural areas ford presence is anyways less. Feels like ford missed a trick here.
      1 साल पहले | Praveen Kumar
    • Superb
      I had ford car since long, Ford Figo was my first car. Ford cars are less maintenance cost cars. Now I purchased freestyle, its very good car, more specious then other care of same segment. Very good mileage, good driving experience.
      1 साल पहले | Dharmendra Sharma
    • Fun to drive
      The car only lacks android auto and apple car play which is not deal breaker because there is host of other features including 6 airbags, traction control, automatic wiper and headlamps and above all , 190mm of ground clearance.
      1 साल पहले | vaibhav baranwal
    • Drivers' Delight
      Great car to drive. Powerful. Great to drive on highways. It clings to ground while driving. Giving mileage of 18 in city for 1.5 diesel. Boot some what small. Suspension is hard. Little jerky on bumpy roads. Looks are good. Can be improved in terms of boot space, better seats, rear design. Next version may so made to look much different from Figo.
      1 साल पहले | Deepanjan Majumdar
    • Best experience in first 2 month my next target ford eco sport top model
      I am buying ford freestyle and drive this car After drive felling better than other car Overall ratings for me 4 out of 5 1 problem face after jurking not handle bar uper side please next time consider it
      1 साल पहले | Ankesh kumar
    • Must buy if you love to drive
      An underrated car is more fun to drive a car then it's competition and fairly good at off-road. It comes with various safety features Esp, hill launch assist, button to turn off and on traction control but not perfect misses out some basic features like infotainment system does not support Apple car play Android auto does not have request sensors any LED DRL projector headlights.
      1 साल पहले | Rakshit
    • Take a test drive before purchasing new car specially the diesel one
      I do like the features it offers, Driving dynamics and customer service. Fuel economy is decent I get 13.5kmpl petrol for my daily commute which is traffic-free. What I hate is the cost-cutting done by Ford the material they use isn't satisfactory. The rattling noise From doors and rear. the plastic quality is just ok. And some minor issues like headlamp and boot space.
      1 साल पहले | Abhi
    • Blue Booded Hot Hatch
      Before I share my experience about my Ford Freestyle, I'd like to take this opportunity to clear some air of speculation around operations of Ford India. Yes, the much anticipated JV between M&M and Ford India will not take place. However, according to leading and credible automobile publications, Ford is going to maintain its status quo in India. Back to the review. After a lengthy and dependable ownership of my 2008 Swift VXi (with ABS - an optional extra back in the noughties), it was time to say goodbye. I love hatchbacks. So, I had set my mind on owning a hatchback which was more powerful, roomier, and extra fun to drive. After setting a budget and comparing a few proper hatchbacks on Carwale's app, I had narrowed down my choices to the Polo and Freestyle. I had driven my friend's Polo 'Highline' previously and was thoroughly impressed by it's build quality and driving dynamics, but the Freestyle Titanium Plus was clearly more bang for the buck. I chose the 'white gold' colour and had to wait for 3 months for it. But it was well worth the wait. The gear shift indicator suggests the driver to upshift at lower revs, but the engine begs to be pushed harder to extract maximum power in the available rev range. The steering wheel and chunkier tyres made me feel confident on the highway and made maneuvering through traffic effortless. People often criticize that the Freestyle lacks modern day features such as led and projector headlamps. But moving on up from a 12 year old Swift to the 'Titanium Plus' variant that comes equipped with 6 airbags, traction control, hill assist, and all the usual bells and whistles is just fine by me. I'd dare say that it makes sedans in the market today blush in embarrassment with such segment leading features. It isn't exactly a'fuel guzzler' but it doesn't feel shy about visiting the petrol pump one too many times. I've reserved a star from the ratings because it's still early days living with my car and I look forward to creating some happy memories in the immediate future. Cheers!
      1 साल पहले | Rajnil