• Trending searches

डैटसन रेडी-गो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

डैटसन रेडी-गो की तलाश में हैं? यहां रेडी-गो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रेडी-गो इमेज

4.5/5

डी
    Last recorded price

सभी डैटसन रेडी-गो डी के रिव्यूज़

• Never purchased the car.
      Being a owner suggest all of you that, never purchased the car. After sell service is very very poor. I purchased this car in year 2017. Faced many problems. If the authorities help and solve my problem, then I changed my opinion.
      1 महीने पहले | Arup mandal
    • My car
      Excellent ,smart look ,and smooth driving and low price ,model look is very different, it is very useful to small family, very comfortable, good millage.
      7 महीने पहले | Vidyasagar
    • Datsun redi-Go Review
      This is an amazing car for who are all searching an low budget car at this price buy this you will be happy, this car gives an average mileage of 19.8kmpl its a good mileage so buy this.
      7 महीने पहले | Deepak Ramesh babu
    • Best
      It's awesome. My experience is too good... It's unbelievable. this is a very good hatchback car. many futures are very good and my experience is awesome.
      8 महीने पहले | Vasant
    • Superrr
      Awesome car under a low budget, for middle-class people and who is going to buy under 4 lakh they can blindly go for this. Actually, first I thought to buy a second-hand car and I have searched so many cars nearly they price is above 2 lakhs only, comparing to the new one and a second hand one is have so many differences, so I prefer to buy this.
      8 महीने पहले | Pachadala Shiva kumar
    • Best Budget AMT at 5.81 L/Price
      Budget car with AMT option and comfortable for city ride. Look wise DRL and Fog lights are attractive and gives mileage of 16 to 20 km/L. Wheel caps looks like alloy wheels. Go for it!
      8 महीने पहले | Rohit B
    • Awesome car
      Good value of money, my first priority of dutsun ready go, I love this colour, performance is supar, I purchase this car, my aim I purchase dutsun ready go. My all family favourite car ready go
      9 महीने पहले | Anurag Shukla
    • Value for money
      I Drive this car and found great experience on it bcz in this cost car is graet comfort good milage good Performance of car is quiet good engine power is 999 cc its great on this cost top speed is aprox 140 what i found maybe some more features can provide in future otherwise grat experience
      10 महीने पहले | Aman pandey
    • Redi go
      Best car at this rate,outside look and designing is also good , inside also very comfortable ,good mileage, convenient for long drives too,planning to buy soon.................. .
      10 महीने पहले | Arun
    • my dream
      its good car. I am planning to purchase a new car. milage is best comparison others. looking is also good and comfortable. colour should be varient.. overall its best.
      1 साल पहले | deepak