• Trending searches

डैटसन रेडी-गो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

डैटसन रेडी-गो की तलाश में हैं? यहां रेडी-गो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रेडी-गो इमेज

4/5

सभी डैटसन रेडी-गो के रिव्यूज़

• Scary experiences -regret my decision as AMT fails
      Bought and using less than a year. Engine suddenly don't move and engine light is on. Meaning I can start the car and it won't move with engine light on. Can't trust this AMT any more from Datsun. Reason is that the automatic system fails. One time it happened that , I need off my car and wait for 30 min to see if the car drives and yes it goes. Scary experience and feel like I can't trust this any more. AMT system fails frequently. Over all car is good but with this drawback it's going to be scary experience as engine starts and it won't move. I regret my decision. Did not expect this from NISSAN. Thought I can buy with confidence but it is not the case.
      10 दिन पहले | Sivaram
    • Big sweet hippo
      Very worthy to buy. I driven the car on highway and it goes very smooth. The car has good handling. Its worth. Suitable for family driving. A little sweet hippo car.
      21 दिन पहले | Arun Kumar
    • Worth for buying
      Driving experience is very good and smooth Performance are very nice, Mileage also well, But worry about the spare and service showroom Mileage it's giving in city 18 to 19 km/l. and Highway it giving 22 km/l. Breaks are very good. Steering control are very smooth. Engine performance are compare to other model in 800cc very well.
      23 दिन पहले | Manikandan
    • Must buy
      Good value for money car. High ground clearance. Good city and highway performance. Good AC. Engine could have been more refined. Headlights could have been more powerful. Satisfied overall.
      25 दिन पहले | Ratnakirti Roy
    • Datsun redi go is best
      Value for money, best car in my, good mileage, car ground clearance is very amazing and pick up is very e-smart good pick up.
      1 महीने पहले | Mahendra Kumar Sharma
    • Small and comfortable to drive
      Drive experience is very good. The after sales and service is not that good. Height of roof is good for people of 6 feet. Braking is not that good. It should have ABS. AC is average and plastic used in car is very thin other car in this segment.
      1 महीने पहले | Shubh
    • Never purchased the car.
      Being a owner suggest all of you that, never purchased the car. After sell service is very very poor. I purchased this car in year 2017. Faced many problems. If the authorities help and solve my problem, then I changed my opinion.
      1 महीने पहले | Arup mandal
    • Datson Redi go Compact Car
      Watched videos on Datsun redi go car it is a great compact budget car for a small family with excellent features and great performance. It is very affordable and comes in a variety of options.
      1 महीने पहले | Rohit
    • Don't think just purchase it
      Amazing car in the budget. Must take a test drive for this car it simply is awesome. I am using it since 2019 and still it is giving good performance. Loved it. I can proudly say it is best in this segment.
      2 महीने पहले | PRADEEP SWAMI
    • Comfortable car
      I drive this car last two month without any problems. Excellent car for small family. I used this car daily for office going. Its mileage also very good and my mother also drive this car smoothly in traffic very easily so it is good and safe for my family.
      2 महीने पहले | Somnath Singh