Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Superb Package probably the best by Maruti Suzuki

A user review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. Written by Ishan Zaidi on 14 December, 2018

Price: ₹ 8.86 - 11.49L
Ishan Zaidi's Ratings
Own a Maruti Suzuki S-Cross?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Zeta 1.3
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres

The buying experience was fine as, the Nexa guys were quite supportive as I was exchanging with my old car and got descent price for my old car too with further discounts, now coming back to the car, the car is one of the best products of Maruti, I had taken test drives of creta, Nexon, EcoSport, tuv300 and their own product brezza and I finalised to chose any between brezza and creta but creta being on higher side had to be dropped, however just to mention it's a pretty good product if you have good pocket but only with 1.6. Brezza was my final choice and than one day someone just said of trying scross and I was literally fell in love with the premiumness given, I drove and immediately decided to buy it. It is a far better product than Brezza, You may may compare it with Creta in terms of space, handling, suspension is even better than creta, extremely spacious from inside with almost every feature which you will find in the top model of creta too(4 lacs expensive than zeta scross). Yes I agree the engine could have been bigger but it is tuned quite a bit as you immediately realised it if you compare it with Brezza. Once the car crosses 2000 rpm it's a different vehicle, even in city also it is easy to drive, the clutch is very light being a diesel vehicle. The new face change is actually a breeze and gives a very premium feel to the car and looks a segment above than most of the cars in this segment. I have been getting a mileage between 15-17 in city and 20-22 on highways for me engine is sufficient as I am not a racing enthusiast else I would have gone for Polo GT TSI.

Ishan Zaidi on 15 Dec, 2018 at 06:28 PM

I have written a review on Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Superb Package probably the best by Maruti Suzuki