A user review on Mahindra Marazzo. Written by
on 23 May, 2019
Price: ₹ 10.18 - 14.59L
Ex-showroom, New Delhi
||M2 8 STR
||Have driven a few thousands kilometres
I opted for Marazzo,M2 variant. Bought it from Anant cars, Bannerghatta road, Bangalore.
1) Let me start with the buying and interaction experience with the sales personnel. They were polite ,cordial and friendly and made a good impression on me. They answered all my questions and concerns and made me feel at ease.
2) About the vehicle, for 12.5 Lakhs, you can not get a better vehicle.
3) Looks very stylish.
4)Lots of space inside and the seats are very comfortable with good back/lumbar support.
5) Its very smooth and once you raise all the windows it is relatively soundless inside.
6) Mileage is quite reasonable for a vehicle that big. I recently drive around 400 kms and the average mileage was 16KM/Liter, with A/C on.
7) The digital instrumental cluster is quite handy and has many useful modes.
8) Another unique feature is the A/C. With "Surround" technology it cools down the within a few minutes.
1).M2 variant does not get a music system/ touchless screen. I think this should be provided in the low-end variants as well. !2.5 Lakhs is not a small amount !
2) At the moment Marazzo doesnt have Petrol variants. Would be good to have a petrol variant.
3) Pickup is not as good as say Toyota Innova or XUV 500, but its not bad either. But advantage is that's MArazzo is a lot cheaper.
4) Only available in 6 colors ! Should have had more color range. May be 10 colors!
All in all its a very good vehicle. And in my opinion Marazzo is much better than either Ertiga or Honda BRV
60 Views, 0 of 0 people found this review useful
Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Comments Latest 10 are shown
Harsha on 23 May, 2019 at 04:16 PM
I have written a review on Mahindra Marazzo and look forward to your comments on it.
Review Link: Awesomarazzo
More Reviews on Mahindra Marazzo
All Mahindra Marazzo user reviews