• Trending searches

रेनो ट्राइबर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

रेनो ट्राइबर की तलाश में हैं? यहां ट्राइबर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

ट्राइबर इमेज

4.3/5

सभी रेनो ट्राइबर के रिव्यूज़

• Triber review
      4 times I had issues with starting the engine at and had to call the pathetic road side assistance who came without even the simple spares like the fuses and start up relays, besides informing them in advance. They informed that they're not given from from the company showrooms.
      20 घंटे पहले | Vineeth N
    • Overall a good car
      I bought the Triber on October 2019 RXZ. Car performance is good but I feel the engine power is low when fully loaded car is driving at hill stations and when overtaking and in night driving and on highways the head light power also is not satisfactory. Otherwise car is good.
      8 दिन पहले | Raghupathi UM
    • Best car
      Overall this vehicle is good but average is very bad. In this segment it has good average, more cc more torque and bhp. Overall more power than good average.
      9 दिन पहले | Anand Kumar soni
    • Want to buy a new 7 seater fully automatic transmission vehicle for myself
      I want to buy a new vehicle for myself and I want to buy a fully automatic transmission Muv/Suv hatchback but I want to buy a new 7 seater with fully automatic transmission coz I have got 2 sudden brain surgery & I don't be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle coz I don't have any access to my left knee.
      12 दिन पहले | Rahul Bargal
    • Triber - Good at everything, but lacks that oomph.
      Engine is the main issue with this vehicle. Otherwise it's a Boom. Atleast it should have the engine of Datsun go plus. The engine never gives a confidence of power and refinement. It's ok for the purpose of commuting. Don't expect much from this engine. It behaves different in different situations. If you are alone, you will feel like driving a fast car. But when someone enters, you will lack that feel of drive. It will definitely carry all the loads but with revving only.
      18 दिन पहले | Adithyan menon
    • Car with amazing features
      Super car Nice experience with this car Total car performance is good. The ac cools very fastly. Total interior looks so cool. The design of the car is awesome. While traveling on this car we feel great.
      24 दिन पहले | Akana kumara swamy
    • Renault Triber review
      Looks and performance is very well. I like that and watch, its seating capacity is good. Exterior and interior is ok. Colour combination is very good. Overall my experience is good.
      30 दिन पहले | PRASANTA CHANDA
    • Awesome performance
      This is my third car . I test drive many cars but I not satisfied on one day my brother purchased Triber top end manual transmission we gone a long drive with 7 members and some places road was very damaged condition but this car was awesome suspension and ground clearance I was really surprised car in this price performing like a suv great . After completing our trip next day morning I gone to Renault showroom and test drive automatic version I was very happy and I Booked Rxl Amt and I completed 9000kms I am very proud owner of this car . And I drive Tirupati with six members car was awesome performance hill station it gave an a wonderful performance . My experience I will give 5 stars
      1 महीने पहले | Ganesh Singh
    • Great car
      Its awesome. Great experience Its my first car ever so nice and family car My family members like a lot and have fun with long drives and so enjoy with all. Thanks for Triber.
      1 महीने पहले | VIJAYAKUMAR S
    • Good Renault Triber
      Cons: underpowered engine. I should be atleast 1.2 litre engine with atleast 100 hp. The engine takes time to rev while starting or in the hilly areas. Other than this, a good car at this rate.
      1 महीने पहले | Sandeep kadam