मिनी कूपर कन्वर्टिबल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मिनी कूपर कन्वर्टिबल की तलाश में हैं? यहां कूपर कन्वर्टिबल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

कूपर कन्वर्टिबल इमेज

4.9/5

सभी मिनी कूपर कन्वर्टिबल के रिव्यूज़

• Mine Cooper Positive review
      Buying experience- Brought This car for my father. My father's favorite car was mini cooper, He's damn happy with this car Driving experience- Well, I brought 2 cars before this, I felt better driving experience from Toyota Looks- Awesome Servicing- Good Experience, Staffs are very responsive, 1st servicing done Pros. Good car
      1 महीने पहले | Prantik
    • Cute car
      I like iPhone 5s very much. Coz it is small and cute. Likewise the mini cooper. Its my dream car too. I'm flattered when i see my friends zesty yellow mini cooper convertible. Nowadays 90 percent of my journey is with my friends cute mini cooper.
      4 महीने पहले | Aswin R
    • MINI Cooper Convertible review
      It's good for luxury lifestyle. This R56 Mini Cooper S was in for a deep exterior clean and Gtechniq C4 application recently. The plastic trims were looking a bit dated so the owner asked if we could restore them. We used a Gtechniq C4 to produce an OEM finish. Very happy with the results!
      5 महीने पहले | Yengkhom
    • Amazing of mini
      It's amazing experience for drive this car and this sounds great to hear from in near places i always love mini cars and suggestions to purchase everyone so I tell you to some feature are very excited.
      10 महीने पहले | Darbar Himesh
    • Superb
      The specifications are great. But i suggest a little more space in the back seat due to the uncomfortability. The engine sounds great and the interior feels classic. Gearing system is amazing. Overall a superb car
      10 महीने पहले | Hafiz
    • Complete compact beast
      Amazing looks and interior , performance a beast compact complete luxury car , what is a finish you get inside the dash board and looks like a all time best in class my all time favorite car , nothing can beat , great car great stability , no words to explain a complete compact power packed performance by mini loved the colour.
      1 साल पहले | Gv saileela
    • Super car
      I didn't buy yet. But I have driven its awesome engine and power nice care looking short ,stylish looks. Car roof is super. Also the fuel economy of the car is about 12 kilometers to 15 kilometers. The driving experience is super within in the short period of time car will increasing maximum speed. It looks like a sports car. Braking also is nice.
      1 साल पहले | DURGAM SAIRAM
    • My dream car
      The car is too nice. I like to drive the car by opening the soft top sun room, we get more feel of driving. The performance is awesome. I don't know about the maintenance charge I don't have this car now. It's my dream car. We cant tell about the performance because it manufacture by BMW. We all know the performance of BMW cars so this car is also having good performance. I have no words to tell about this car. Its awesome . My Dream Car.
      1 साल पहले | Tom
    • CarWale honest review.
      1. Buying Experience was good but there are many additional features that are not offered in India. 2. Riding is fun but it could have been better if there was fully automatic cruise control but the sound of exhaust is amazing. 3. It's like really good when roof closed but when open doesn't look that good from back side but front is amazing, about performance it consumes a lot of fuel it provides me a milage of 7-11 kms per litre and it can go to 5 or 6 also if driven fast. 4. Servicing cost is high and it's hard to maintain i cannot say that this car is very reliable and after 6 months of use is servicing cost me around 1.5 lakhs even if they said it free 5. Pros are that is fun to drive and sounds really good and if you want a convertible then it's the cheapest convertible available in India if looking for first hand experience. Cons are that fuel economy is not good and it's hard to maintain and cost a lot for servicing which is required regularly. Back seats are very uncomfortable and people with more height cannot sit in back and seats are very straight and not good for long journey. A normal Hyundai Verna or Creta has more features than this car.
      2 साल पहले | Aman Chaudhary
    • Mini Cooper Car
      My experience is so amazing what a great car really I love it comfortable, sporty, look like a great....... I haven't worked for this car. I think you should buy this car. I am so happy...
      2 साल पहले | Darji Krishna