1. The experience that we got in a Maruthi showroom is top of the class. It's a very hassle-free procedure for anybody to purchase your car.
2. It is a very beautiful car aesthetically, which is very convenient for driving in a city to up to 50kms a day. But when you take it the highway it drops from the expectation. Which is normal for this segment.
The ride is quality is absolutely smooth and refined.
3. When coming to the looks, I'm sure everyone will like the way it is. The sleek lines on the front end, the trendy character lines and yes the front grill tops the list.
Performance-wise, power delivery is very smooth, as I said earlier it lacks the highway pick up.
4. Maruthi makes more profit in their service than sales alone. Which itself puts a clear picture of the service and maintenance.
And usual glitches in the services are normal for a " car guy " who can notice it pretty quickly.
5. All in all its an amazing car to drive in the city.
1. Lacks the power and that's all.