1. Buying experience is good
2. Ride quality is good if not the best
3. Looks: good,
4. performance: average
5. Service: poor , quality: average
6. Warranty : not so good, just like any other local brands, don't believe in marketing, they are going to reject it on most cases and they don't admit that they are using low quality/substandard parts. They never provide a bench mark to customers, that can be used to compare it with other cars.
7. mileage: average on highways(14-15 petrol with AC ), local (8-12 kmpl petrol with AC)
8.Resale: not good, you can google it to verify
Bottom line: Go for this car if you have a good service station close by and you would like to keep it for a long time(7+ years). If you are concerned about quality and don't mind spending little extra then go for "Volkswagen". You can even consider Hyundai as an alternative to Maruthi.