Took test drive of new facelift Titanium plus Petrol and Diesel.
Driving Aspire is fun, specially while driving Diesel.
Solid build and AC is good enough.
Touch pad information system is well placed.
Looks very nice and front fog lamp looks awesome.
Meet few old aspire owner and they are well satisfied with machine.
Petrol City mileage- 10-12 kmpl
Diesel City milage - 15-17 kmpl
Good power and Diesel pick up and power is at his best.
Few more things-
1. Car looks nice and looks solid body build but not good as EcoSport.
2. Front seat experience and comfort is awesome give premium feel.
3. Dashboard design is Ok Ok if we compare to Amaze or DZire.
4. Rear space is good but rear seats are not inclined so you will not have comfortable experience on long drive.
5. Rear compartment design loses is practicality by not having cup holders on arm support, door pockets, and rear AC vents, charger point.
6. Higer variants those having 15 Inch tyres still has 14 Inch spare wheel which is weird , I contacted Ford dear and company customer care but different person has different reasons to explain, although this issue is with Amaze and DZire as well.
7. Boot space is less and having high entrance which problematic while loading big bags.
1836 Views, 3 का 3 people found this review useful