• Trending searches

बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज यूज़र रिव्यूज़

बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज की तलाश में हैं? यहां 3 सीरीज के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

3 सीरीज इमेज

4.8/5

सभी बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज के रिव्यूज़

• Real drivers car
      1.Real good upgrade 2.Phenomenal sport mode 3.Looks great., seats not so comfortable and cozy like Audi 4. Not yet serviced but bought the pack 5.ground clearance not bad but still a concern. Bmw assistant have limited commands 6. No playing music when throttle hard the rumble and roaring of the engine is the real music that any enthusiast will die for
      29 दिन पहले | Emmanuel Stephen
    • True review
      Nice mileage, nice car, nice looks of 2021.amazing experience, good engine, little high maintenance but elegant in looks, a polished car, music system is also mind blowing and its automatic.
      2 महीने पहले | Sm
    • BMW 3 Series 330i Sport review
      My dream car, looking to buy it soon, amazing reviews. Compared to the Audi a4 it is a bit better. Mercedes C class and Volvo s60 are good competitors.
      3 महीने पहले | Bharat Khanna
    • BMW CAR
      This is one of the best car, Interior and exterior design of this car is so amazing, good performance car, It is a my dream car.
      4 महीने पहले | Abhishek Katyayan
    • A True Performance Car From BMW
      BUYING EXPERIENCE: The buying experience of my dream BMW was quite good. Though the delivery was a bit delayed due to the pandemic, I think it was worth waiting for it. DRIVING EXPERIENCE: My driving experience with the BMW's 3L, 6 cylinder engine churning out 382 horse power and 500 Newton meters of torque has been super amazing. The way it revs up to such a high RPM and still provides so much performance is just bonkers. Though I'm not a professional driver, I would still like to drift this car some day. LOOKS: The car looks pretty awesome and sporty from the exterior. But, if you're looking for high end luxury in the interiors too, this isn't in the car. I think that Mercedes' cars are much more luxurious and have quite awesome interior design. This BMW car has mainly just focused on the performance part. At this price, you would definitely expect a bit more luxury. PERFORMANCE: I have always been a BMW fan boy and the way they drive, justifies my craze and love for one. I don't think there is any other car that offers so much performance at this price in India. Moreover, it's MADE IN INDIA, which explain slightly lesser price than it's competitors. It's gearbox is super refined and the steering is also perfectly balanced at all speeds. COMFORT: The BMW M340i is comfortable enough. But I think it had to exchange some of it's comfort offerings with the performance. The suspension is a bit stiff and you might feel the potholes on the road quite easily. SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE: I've heard that BMW cars are quite expensive to maintain. Well, I have not faced any issue with it's usage so far and it didn't give me the trouble of taking it to a garage for any fixes. I think if periodic servicing is done in the car, maintenance won't be much of a headache. PROS: 1. The car is absolutely phenomenal in terms of performance. 2. The car looks very sporty and grabs quite some attention on the street. 3. The price of the car is not that high when speaking of the performance and specs it has to offer. 4. The music system offered in the car is quite loud and awesome. 5. The car has some features which are really cool according to me. CONS: 1. At this price, the car could have offered a bit more luxurious interior. 2. The ride in the car is a bit bumpy sometimes due to the bad roads and a slightly stiff suspension. FINAL VERDICT: If you are some car enthusiast with the thirst of performance and have a generous budget, go right ahead and buy it. But if comfort, luxury and a bit flashy nature is your main motive for buying a car, then you might end up buying a Mercedes' car, though, you still can consider buying this car. I would absolutely recommend buying this car.
      4 महीने पहले | Baibhab Mondal
    • Dream Car
      I love the car so much because I love BMW company so much and when I bought my dream car of BMW 3 series then I really surprised that the car have amazing features and its interior and exterior. I don't worry about mileage because it's my dream car and I am so happy after buying this superb sports sedan car. The driving experience is so smooth than any car and I drive this car everyday when I go to office. I felt so excitement when I drive this car. I m satisfied from this car. I wish you will make many and many cars like this in mid range. I am very thankful to you BMW company and all makers. Thank you so much for this exciting car.
      5 महीने पहले | Aryan bisht
    • A drift machine
      No words to describe ! It's absolutely a brilliant car. Feels like a sports car. I am having it since 2012 , the luxury line. Was one of the first few people who got it. It was, is and will be an eye catcher and a legend. Absolutely timeless design. The ultimate 3 series was and is and would be the f30. Also no compromise on luxury. It's absolutely scintillating in that regard. A charm. A drift machine. A cool piece of machinery. Would never sell that. It's been my mate since 9 years now. Love it. The black color on it looks so elegant. It's a fantastic package.
      6 महीने पहले | Kshitij akkalkotkar
    • Special car
      The car is really special to drive with sports suspension taking care of all the corners and bumps on the road . the car is spacious enough for 4 people and can take a lot of luggage.
      8 महीने पहले | Khizar
    • Such good this car in low price
      This is a good car but it too much maintenance. it has a very impressive design and good mileage and the speed is awesome. it the low maintenance car in BMW cars range. it has the best in this car.
      8 महीने पहले | Sunil
    • Smooth drive in this powerful engine is also a big advantage for the 3 series lovers.
      The sales executives are too friendly and cooperative They provide me each and every details regarding the car and soo helpful . The way they deal is really impressive and friendly
      9 महीने पहले | Prashant chaudhary