• Trending searches

बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज ग्रैन लिमोज़ीन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज ग्रैन लिमोज़ीन की तलाश में हैं? यहां 3 सीरीज ग्रैन लिमोज़ीन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

3 सीरीज ग्रैन लिमोज़ीन इमेज

4.9/5

सभी बीएमडब्ल्यू 3 सीरीज ग्रैन लिमोज़ीन के रिव्यूज़

• Drive and Feel
      I will rate 5/5 for BMW sales team as they came at my doorstep for test drive and explained me each function. Now coming to the car I will say once you drive BMW you will not find this comfort in any other Machine. I might be wrong but I am mentioning this as per my experience. Drive and feel
      7 दिन पहले | Vicky Singh
    • Amazing sporty drive
      Most amazing buying experience from BMW India makes you feel special. It has amazing drive quality with three different modes you can choose according to your driving comfort ,my favorite is of course sport mode . Pros -Amazing drive quality with sporty fill yet in economy zone with best mileage in the class, the rear seats have amazing legroom makes you feel relaxed and comfortable again best in the class.
      2 महीने पहले | Sohil
    • Excellent
      This car containing the best experience in driving , comfort , etc . This car is also best in performance. The best car I have been driven. This car containing the best experience in driving , comfort , etc . This car is also best in performance. The best car I have been driven.
      6 महीने पहले | Ayush Pandey
    • Car experience
      I sat in this car and had a great experience. I love it. When I will get a job I will try to purchase this car. Its features, comfort and looks make me like this car.
      1 साल पहले | Akash
    • Good
      Over all everything is good need to improve engine and alloy wheel. its totally a good car and well maintained if you want to buy just go and buy. Interior is good.
      1 साल पहले | Mohit Singh
    • BMW 330Li series
      BMW is always my favorite one, love 330Li sport more reliable more space. love this car it's price is also buyable. I can't share my riding experience it was so beautiful. it's performance was also awesome. I felt that it's time to race. seats are so comfortable. Thanks BMW for this sweet angle proud of you BMW.
      1 साल पहले | Himanshu nihal
    • Amazing experience
      It was a great car we can use it daily as well no problem in comfort . Its suspension and driving experience is amazing . Sound and lighting is so pretty and ambient light is amazing.
      1 साल पहले | Satyam Soni