• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

मारुति सुज़ुकी स्विफ्ट यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मारुति सुज़ुकी स्विफ्ट की तलाश में हैं? यहां स्विफ्ट के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

स्विफ्ट इमेज

4.5/5

सभी मारुति सुज़ुकी स्विफ्ट के रिव्यूज़

• Fantastic car - powerful, maneuverable, stable
      I have driven 40000KM in the last 4 years I have had the car. Overall, I am really satisfied with it. Nice pick-up. Very maneuverable and hence, it's a nice ride in any conditions. Provides a mileage of more than 20km/l with AC on highways if run at 80-90 km/h. City mileage with AC is about 15-16kmpl. Service is cheap at around 5/6K yearly. Never had any major accidents so cannot comment on safety. However, feels very comfortable up to 120 km/h. I'll keep this car for 10 years even if I upgrade just for the easy driving experience - powerful, maneuverable, stable.
      3 महीने पहले | Susruta Samanta
    • Awesome machine will give you full power and fun.
      Bought this in 2006 April. My 1st car. Had fun driving on highways, excellent pick up, good grip on high speed, wet roads, on slope, on Ghats awesome. Cons :- 1) Ac during day time little less effective. After driving other cars, i realized i had excellent machine with me so many years. Now i bought 2020 Ertiga. But stability and over taking is awesome in swift. All because of good engineering by Suzuki.
      3 महीने पहले | Mayur Jadhav
    • Swift Vxi Rust problem and poor build quality.
      I purchased a VXI model swift last year June from Chennai Khivraj motors. Last Feb when I took my vehicle for service to an authorized dealer I was surprised to find the entire under chassis and suspension parts were rusted. I took up the matter with the dealer from whom I purchased and showed him the photos. He just told me that the under chassis painting has to done for the new vehicle .There was no further response from him. Also the build quality is very poor. I had very minor accident with a bike this year. The damage to my car bonnet, bumper and lights were extensive. The bike has no damage.
      3 महीने पहले | Thomas
    • Great car recommended to buy
      Nice car and comfortable And seats are good Interior is also good The only thing I that is Nothing is bad about it It's a car that u can ride On mountain I like to Drive it.
      3 महीने पहले | Adeebadeeb
    • Superb car
      Low maintenance, comfortable driving, engine performance is good, service maintainance is very less Ground clearance I little managed with rogue rub suspension set up about everything car is value for money
      3 महीने पहले | Sunit Medikonduri
    • Maruti Suzuki Swift
      Very good mileage and comfortable driving also good vehicle for middle class people.So I am very much satisfied.I have driven two thousand kilometres very nice.Blindly go and buy this vehicle.
      4 महीने पहले | Prasanna H L
    • Very beautiful car
      This is best car in this price range and the mileage of the car is very good Looks are very beautiful and all features are very good India's no1 car, Service cost is very low.
      4 महीने पहले | Hariom shukla
    • Best car for small family
      In 2019 I had buy Maruti Suzuki swift buying experience and service by Maruti is amazing. Car is amazing I had purchased white colour it looks pretty, driving experience in city as well as rural roads is best car have good traction control I had driven maximum about 120 kmph speed, car is comfortable for long journey. Service and maintenance is good and pocket friendly. Pros 1.Good fuel efficiency 2.low maintenance cost 3.comfortable for long journey 4.good control over car at high speed also Cons 1. Car looks should get upgraded 2.more features should get include
      4 महीने पहले | Tanmay patil
    • Excellent car
      I am writing this review of my swift VDI 2017 model . I purchased new one in Narmada dist. after 30000 km driven my car service cost is normal 6000 rupees in out side service center and use only castrol 5w40 engine oil my car driving experience is fantastic and my diesel engine is very smooth And also give 25 km fuel efficiency overall car experience is great love my car.
      4 महीने पहले | Nirav panchal
    • Maruti Suzuki Swift LXi review
      Good car for middleman , good service for Maruti Suzuki, small family car.
      5 महीने पहले | Pradip Punaji Ghode