• Trending searches

मारुति सुज़ुकी इको यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मारुति सुज़ुकी इको की तलाश में हैं? यहां इको के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

इको इमेज

4.2/5

सभी मारुति सुज़ुकी इको के रिव्यूज़

• Best car for shop owner
      It was a great buying experience i got it in very best price that I want. it has very good riding I can easily drive many km with comfort. Look wise it is some what so so. by its performance I can say I has very good performance but when you have potential to maintain it like changing oil and other stuff. Servicing and maintenance is quit cheap car is easy to maintain. Pros It has great boot space we can put many things this car is perfect for load Easy to maintain Perfect price of car It is perfect for more members in family Cons Not good for fast driving It is not safe It has only one air bag
      21 दिन पहले | MYPOL GAMING
    • Eeco review
      Nice car with multiple utility and good drive experience. Want to buy this car next week, or exchange it with my zen estilo vxi model. Planning to get this car next month as it is good with low maintenance costs.
      1 महीने पहले | Niraj Prasad
    • eeco review
      Fantastic, good driving, good looking, good travel, smooth and enjoyable. Good wishes and blessings to all.
      1 महीने पहले | Philip
    • I found everything in my Eeco in my budget. I am enjoying very much with Maruti Suzuki.
      I got best deal at the dealer. After buying this car i enjoyed long and short journeys. There was no problem for services. Never worry about spare parts. Seat cover needs improvement. Good car.
      2 महीने पहले | Gurdial Singh
    • Eeco review
      Buying experience was good the dealer was so nice Driving this car it has powerful engine with a decent average Looks are not good but if you want a low budget good car go for it Service is quite high it cost around 7000 per service Pros Big car Powerful Low price Cons .looks are not attractive doesn't feel safe
      3 महीने पहले | GOKUL RAJESH TAPADIA
    • Best car my driving experience
      Best car. Value for money. I will again buy new EECO for all my purposes. It is smooth. It's good looking car with very good performance. If you want to buy a car for your family go for ECCO.
      3 महीने पहले | Subrata Mahapatra
    • Best car
      Best car under 7 lakh, best average and combatable for family, buy this car for small family and heavy load, best value of money car, you can go for it.
      4 महीने पहले | Srikant
    • Eeco rocks with middle class family..
      This is very nice for middle class family in this price segment. With CNG this is awesome in mileage. Company use this as an ambulance also ,this is a good thing. This is more spacious. Awesome!
      4 महीने पहले | Keshav Kishore
    • It's my dream car.
      One of the best car thank you Suzuki for giving a excellent car for buyers .My choice is cng because cng give me more mileage, very good car for family.
      5 महीने पहले | Bansi
    • Good car
      Very good car and first I want to tell thank you so much for this app, very good mileage with comfortable ride and very smooth in highway .
      5 महीने पहले | Syed Rahman