• Trending searches

होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी यूज़र रिव्यूज़

होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी की तलाश में हैं? यहां डब्ल्यूआर-वी के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

डब्ल्यूआर-वी इमेज

4.5/5

एसवी एमटी पेट्रोल

सभी होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी एसवी एमटी पेट्रोल के रिव्यूज़

• Experience of Wr-v
      I purchased my WRV sv petrol in 2021. I drive my car app. 1year with 8000km Average is almost 12km/l in city and 15 km/h in highway Driving on hills area is not a good experience for me.
      22 दिन पहले | Pardeep Kumar
    • A great looking and pleasure driving but fuel inefficient
      Writing my review after 8 months, using base petrol version. Pros:-Robust looks n smart styling(seen many a cats stopping to give us way) Very Huge boot Awesome highway manners16-18 km/l(with ac) Only when @80 speed buzzer sounds, then only I come to know that I have crossed! It's so refined. You seem to be sitting in a huge n high seat with such a clear view of the road ahead . The driver side "seat adjuster "helps a lot especially my old pops . Clear analog meters with 2trip meters. Easy and good sound quality over hands free. Amazing "hondaish" gear box . Never a wrong one . Soundproofing inside is great . Engine is so refined that both of us miss it when engine is in idle and we rotate the key again to ignite it again . Can easily seat 5 @back . Useful driver side cup holders n 2 in the middle fir different sized bottles . Ac is good too . Good rear view camera. Cons:9.8-11(lakh) in city.(though goes upto 17-19 on highway. -Sound system pairs only 2 persons . Had read system misfires but ours is still going good .though it takes a lot of time to download phonebook from Bluetooth paired phone . -Interiors though classy but the foot pads n rubber lining at the base of the doors too prone to get dirty from shoes !!. -We couldn't test ride our car since only diesel version available for ride . -underpowered @low speeds. - Under 10 lakhs. Could have really done better with atleast 100bhps n a better fuel efficiency in city . But still for its drivability and great ride quality , i m a happy customer.
      1 महीने पहले | manik Agarwal
    • Awesome car
      Great family car. Simply the best car.Very smooth and no noise inside cabin.Cooling is fast.Ride is cool and smooth. Looks and engine reliability is great. Most wonderful product from Honda.
      2 महीने पहले | Shashikant
    • Wonderful Car
      It was my dream car, so I got it. Love to drive it A smooth drive with comfort. It is a spacious car with comfortable leg space. Overall I would say it is worth buying I suggest all future buyers to go in for this nice car It has big room space & defogging rear glasses. Loving my experience
      5 महीने पहले | Nishi Gulati
    • Of Course You Can Buy It
      I bought it as an 2nd hand car. It's pretty good in engine, interior, good driving experience, maintenance, service is really good only tyre issue. Seats are not really comfort but really a nice car , best car in my choice....
      6 महीने पहले | pawin
    • Honda WR-V review
      Smooth to drive, safety , healthy body work. Good suspension . Nice body design with rear spoiler improve the style of the car. Great head and leg room for the height travellers. Honda means the hassle free maintenance.. great unlimited engine warranty.
      7 महीने पहले | Shah
    • Honda Wr-v really wow
      For an upgrade from basic car to Mid size SUV types. Honda WRV has it all. Spacious compared to its competitors, Drive quality is silky smooth with its ivtec petrol engine. Build quality is class. Finally Honda ticks all the scores and features for a middle class family.
      9 महीने पहले | Karthi
    • Honda WR-V review
      Good size for the family of 4 . Fun to drive.. absolutely smooth engine awesome suspension . Honda cars are for professional . Hard drivers don't choose it. Lovely cars.. good interior material...
      9 महीने पहले | Kamal d'souza
    • Happy Driving
      The Car is very good overall. Service is good. I have had issues with the Authorized Service Centre in Chembur which closed down after I took a Annual Service with them for 2 years. I did not have time hence did not pursue with the Company for refund. The only other issue is pickup during incline. I have had cases where car engine has stalled during incline especially in Ghats... I am not sure whether it is due to my driving skills. I have been driving since last 20 years and my previous cars were a Maruti Wagon R and Dzire (Diesel). Other than the above the Car is worth the money paid. The looks are good and rugged.
      1 साल पहले | Satish Prabhu
    • Modern Hatchback
      Bought at Pondicherry capital Honda. Really good experience. About riding, being a little tall guy, I feel real comfort while sitting and driving for long. Grey color we like. Maintenance cost is moderate. It. Also depends on your driving skills and experience. Only pros and no cons . Good to go on.
      1 साल पहले | Gowtham