• Trending searches

फोर्ड फिगो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड फिगो की तलाश में हैं? यहां फिगो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

फिगो इमेज

4.5/5

सभी फोर्ड फिगो के रिव्यूज़

• Ford figo
      Overall experience is good, but in case of maintenance it was expensive like premium cars. Running and pickup was good but fuel consumption of car is high. Performance and driving experience is also good.
      8 दिन पहले | harsh khatra
    • Good experience
      1. Good experience is provided with a good deal . 2. Awesome handling car.. 3. Looks are good, performance is good in first and second gear. Pick up is good and a/c is awesome 4.Service cost is low 5. Good looks, performance is good and handling is somewhat hard to handle.
      20 दिन पहले | virendra jangir
    • Excellent
      The Ford figo sports version I am using since four years, it's really looking luxury car, with stylish and economy. Nothing to experts test but we can feel we can buy. It's overall excellent.
      1 महीने पहले | Selvaraj
    • Supersonic sporty car......
      Very comfortable family car for long journey....Highly recommended car for Indian roads & less maintenance car. Safety features are very good in this car, gear shifting stable on highway roads..
      1 महीने पहले | Mangesh Jagdale
    • Ford Figo review
      I love this car because of interior or exterior both very nice, mileage is also superb, car looking so lovely , interior space is better than other cars. seats are very cool and comfortable...
      1 महीने पहले | Tilak kumar sahu
    • Figo is a trustworthy car for our family. Excellent mileage too. Just go for it!
      We bought the car in CHENNAI Ford- arumbakkam. The reception is very good and you will be delighted to enter ford showrooms in CHENNAI. I am saying this after visiting a maruti showroom. Well done guys you lost a customer. They never care or even to attend us for Swift zxi+. Buying experience is excellent with ford. Driving dynamics are great. Done a single stretch of nearly 1000 kms with fully loaded luggage and with 5 full size adults,. It's a tank. It stayed calm and stable with 3 digit speeds. Route is a mixed of well paved road and bad conditioned roads, still figo carried us comfortably and safely. Service is fantastic same like buying experience. I highly recommend people to atleast check, enquire and visit ford showrooms before you visit other showrooms. Vehicle Looks are good. Performance wise it's a great dynamic car. Tips for youngsters: You can drive it calmly when with your parents and at the weekends, it can be your street trace car as well.
      1 महीने पहले | Avinash
    • Best safety car in india
      Overall a good car safety wise as well as mileage wise. Go for it. Unless going for a cheap car which has no safety ratings. It's better to choose ford cars for good build quality.
      2 महीने पहले | Madhusudhan Bn
    • If you want to waste your money then buy Ford Figo
      Most problem in ground clearance, wheel size is not perfect, feature are not good, service center mostly not supportable overall as per my opinion never buy Ford cars . Big concern is you can't modify any feature in cars at service center like remote control etc. If you modify any feature from market then not working properly because it Ford features .
      2 महीने पहले | Amit Yadav
    • A no nonsense driver's delight
      I started my research in August 2017 and it took approximately 2 and half years to finalize and bring home the Figo Titanium (petrol) 2019 model in the month of December. I purchased it from Vinayak Ford Indore (On road price: 6.65 lakh's). I must appreciate the way they guided me through the entire purchase process. They have been so transparent and never forced to take accessories, insurance, loan (Ford Finance) etc. However, they informed me about all the available options. I took the insurance from outside and saved a few thousand rupees. Additionally, the dealer offered a little discount (no consumer discount scheme was available from Ford). I did the PDI on the scheduled date and then asked them to register the vehicle under my name. Subsequently, I arranged the amount and took the delivery at my convenience. I booked the vehicle on 8th Dec and did the PDI on 22nd Dec. Delivery date was 27th Dec, 2019. Driving dynamics, steering feedback are the most promising features of the car. I drove close to 6000 kilometers so far and never heard the knocking sound. It offers a wide range of gear shift ratios. The low-end torque of the vehicle is phenomenal. At 2nd gear, it can reach 80-90 km/h (I will never recommend practicing it). Even at 120 km/h if you push the accelerator a little more you will still feel a throttle response. That means the car even at 120 km/h has more to deliver. It will never ditch you for quick acceleration. I don't have to downshift to overtake a vehicle on a highway, unlike Hyundai and Maruti cars. My Figo has touchscreen infotainment, auto AC, rear wiper and defogger, front fog lamp, retractable ORVM, and chrome and piano finish on the gear knob, AC vents and inside door handles. It also comes with soft-touch material on the door panel. Therefore I literally didn't spend a single rupee on after-market fitments except for the white leather seat cover. Important to mention that it comes with all the remaining features that the 2021 version offers except downsized tyre profile ( 185/75/R14). The 2019 model was a true value for money. Captain seats of Figo come with lumbar support so you won't feel tired after a long drive. I recently completed a trip from Indore to Gwalior and return, approximately 510 km's each side. And it never gave me back pain. It glided through the highway like butter and overtaking was a child's play due to its brilliant maneuverability The service experience was excellent. I only paid the service cost, promised on the company website. They will listen to your problem and try to rectify it and finally will take you for a quick ride for your feedback. I paid only 1600-1700 INR in my 2nd service (The first paid service). The maintenance cost of the car is even lower than Maruti (actually way cheaper than Maruti). Ford offers a standard warranty of 3 years or 100000 km's. that also gives you a piece of mind. Now comes to Pros and Cons: Pros: 1. Good Build quality 2. Brilliant driving dynamics 3. Impressive seating comfort 4. Excellent handling 5. Presence of useful features 6. Good paint quality Cons: 1. Low headlight throw (change to Philips racing Vision or Osram 55w bulb) 2. Long clutch travel 3. No footrest for the driver 4. Lower mileage compared to other hatchbacks in the market. Though way better than Polo's mileage
      3 महीने पहले | Patanjal Roy
    • Excellent
      Very comfortable and break system is amazing, looking beautiful running smoothly and totally extraordinary amazing one. I love this car. Interior also very good seating position also good.
      4 महीने पहले | ABUBAKAR