1. The buying experience was by far the best considering the 9 cars I have bought till now. I have driving Hyundai, Suzuki, Ford, Toyota, Mahindra and Tata. But the VW dealer just scored 5 on 5 I terms of the buying n dealer experience.
2. The riding is rock solid. Just a typical German.
3. When you 1st look at it, you do feel it's relatively smaller in comparison to its rivals (even Toyota Hyryder). But it's when you get into the car and actually drive it.
Indians do love Koreans for its space & features but if you are sla true car person and like to have a no nonsense car in mid SUV segment, Taigun will just serve your purpose. It does have BBC, Gaana and Booking app (which has to be downloaded) so I did find it useful.
4. Do opt for the SVP and you get 5 years peace of mind.
5. The engine auto start stop function is a true blessing. Yes, but you do cut down on your AC as every time it closes the AC. If you are a bit healthier or got long legs, you might feel a bit low on the under thigh, but it's something you can get it resolved after market.