• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस की तलाश में हैं? यहां जीएलएस के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

जीएलएस इमेज

4.4/5

₹ 1,15,90,765

सभी मर्सिडीज़ बेंज़ जीएलएस के रिव्यूज़

• GLS review
      Service and maintenance is a bit expensive but the vehicle comfortable is top notch.... It a monster vehicle which I have never seen.... Even the third row seat used it have 300ltr boot space..
      1 महीने पहले | Vijesh
    • Mind blowing
      Driving Experience - it was a very smooth experience with this car, Previously I used Audi A7 and it was a pleasant experience than A7. Details about looks, performance- overall looking is very good, have 4-5 colour variations available and performance was mind-blowing.
      4 महीने पहले | Deepak Agrawal
    • Best car for indian road.
      The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a superb car. It is good for an Indian roads. it's features is amazing and it's look are very pleasant. But it comes with high price, I can't go for it.
      5 महीने पहले | Kumar Gaurav
    • Mercedes-Benz GLS a super car
      I feel very proud to buy this luxary Car.This car is a super car.I feel so comfort while driving.It looks a legend in red colour.It's a 7seater SUV luxary car.It available in three variants.Three engine options that are BS6 compliant and single automatic transmission.This car is best in its class with a powerful engine which provides 550 BHP.It's a royal car and seems very authentic.
      8 महीने पहले | anukul karwasara
    • The Beast!
      It's one of the best option in its segment to its rivals and no one can beat it's Diesel 700nm Torque best terms of Performance, Off-roading, comfort and the safety just go for it if you are exited!
      8 महीने पहले | Siddhesh katkade
    • My GLS-400D
      It is quite a gorgeous looking refined car with at most luxury comfort that it could give. Especially I liked the panoramic sunroof and infotainment system. Comparing to the other competition cars I felt GLS has least service cost.
      1 साल पहले | Akhil
    • Mercedes-Benz GLS review
      I was eagerly waiting for this car and the day Mercedes India launched this car i booked the car and as i am from Odisha , my car was the first GLS in Odisha , despite being the first owner in Odisha the car literally disappointed me the rear seat is the most uncomfortable place to be in like you don't even take a nap in the rear seat, the engine of the car is very refined and power of the car is best at it's segment i think if you are looking to buy this car, it's my humble request to visit your nearest Mercedes showroom and just see the car especially the rear seat. That's all from my side.
      1 साल पहले | Sambit Senapati
    • One of the best Mercedes for Indian roads
      Affordable package for a very computable segment. Even the Mercedes GLs is a very capable off-roader as I had took it to mines. It can also be named as Suv s-class as the front as well as the rear seats are very comfortable.
      1 साल पहले | Monish
    • My new Mercedes Benz gls400d
      Well car is excellent in performance and I have been using this car for a month and it feel so nice to drive this car and actually it is of red color. So when we use to take the car outside everybody use to think that any celebrity is going because of red catchy color of my Mercedes Benz gls400d.
      1 साल पहले | Kishlay singh
      I thank Mercedes team for my cute & beautiful GLS. Once again thanks to Rajasree motors, kochi , for their excellent customer service and care. No words to say about the power, style and comfort. White color looks cute for me, my kids always prefer GLS especially for long rides, thank you.
      1 साल पहले | SANJU