बीएमडब्ल्यू 7 सीरीज यूज़र रिव्यूज़

बीएमडब्ल्यू 7 सीरीज की तलाश में हैं? यहां 7 सीरीज के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

7 सीरीज इमेज

4.8/5

₹ 1,41,81,089

सभी बीएमडब्ल्यू 7 सीरीज के रिव्यूज़

• Driving experience of BMW 7 Series
      I was a amazing moment with bmw 7 series. This car gives superb mileage in the history of cars . It is at the speed of 250. It makes me to feel comfortable and luxuries, worth for money.
      1 महीने पहले | Spark
    • BMW 7 Series 745Le xDrive review
      This looks like new latest model of bmw luxury car and driving experience is superb smoothly or there's no space.
      2 महीने पहले | Raghvendra
    • BMW 7 Series review
      Best review loved the car you should also take a drive luxuries look and comfort from inside like the car too much it has a good engine with comfy seats and worth buying this product.
      4 महीने पहले | FARAAZ
    • Awesome review about my Bmw 7-Series
      1) To all the people, who are reading this, I am informing you guys that this review might be pretty long. On the day of March 1st, I & my family were looking for a luxury car. We went to the rolls Royce showroom to look at the phantom black badge, we asked the salesperson how long is the waiting period, the salesperson that it will take 6 months for the phantom black badge to come in stock if we order now, we told the salesperson that we will tell you if we want the car, then we went to Bentley Hyderabad, we asked them if they had any luxury sedans, they told us they had only the continental flying spur in the Indian market, we asked him what is the waiting period for the continental flying spur, they told that it will take out 6 months to 1 year if we order now because they have about 100 orders of the continental flying spur in India, & 1000 orders for the bentyaga in India, we told them that if we are interested, we will call them by the end of the day. Next, we went to the Mercedes dealership, we asked them if they have the Mercedes Benz s-class Maybach in stock, they told us that if we order now, it will take out 1 year to 2 years for the car to come, it seems they had 10k orders of the Maybach, that is why they had so much longer waiting period. We told the Mercedes dealer that we will call them by the end of the day if we wanted the Maybach. Next, we went to the BMW dealership, we asked them if they had the 740li m-sport individual in stock, they told us they did not have it in stock, we asked them how much time would it take if we order now, we asked them if you order now it will take about 1-2 months for your car to come. Then I told my father that it would take 1-2 months for the car to come. My father told k book 6 cars. I booked 6 cars, total I paid 30 lakhs as the booking amount for all the cars. The cars came in a 2-4 weeks, we took delivery of the cars on march 20th. 2) We drove about 10k km in 1 week. We are planning a trip to the us in a week or so. 3) I got a good service experience from kun exclusive, The service cost was just 15k for one car, so in total it cost us about 90k 4) PROS Both sporty & luxurious Impressive driving dynamics Glorious motor CONS Ride quality is not in the league of the s-class Maybach You get more better character with the s-class Maybach
      8 महीने पहले | rev vallabh
    • BEAST MACHINE
      The BMW 7 Series is a beautiful and amazing machine. It has fabulous and awesome driving experience. BMW Team has smooth buying process for purchasing this beast machine. The engine of this car is so powerful and amazing. The interior design of car is so fascinating and the seat design of car is so comfortable that you feel like you are placed on any royal cushion. Company has perfect service and maintenance facility. The drive of 7 series is so smooth with nice suspension. Boot space is enough for long drives or tour. I have mentioned almost all pros and the only Con is its mileage.
      1 साल पहले | Ayush Ranjan
    • The Ultimate Queen.
      BMW 7 Series has always been something different. Although it can cost and calm its occupants, BMW has long suggested that it's also an ideal choice. Considering this two is a two- tone- plus car, it's impressively agile and certainly better tied down than rivals such as Audi A8 and Range Rover. The interior is plush and trimmed in leather, with extensive use of wood veneers and metallic surrounds.
      1 साल पहले | gahinee
    • Raj Kumar
      It's was absolutely awesome. I can't believe.it's totally advanced technology. and so many.features. I love it. I can't say something I speechless.
      2 साल पहले | Raj Kumar
    • Mind blowing
      Driving this car is one of the best experience of my life. Everything is so well maintained in it and I literally found this car as one of the best luxurious car in the world. After I got in it I don't sell it stressed for uncomfortable. Every features and technology is so well placed in the car that you wont need to face much problems while driving it. I suggest you that if you are looking for a really good luxurious car and want to buy one then this can be a good choice for you has it is very satisfying and you would find yourself to be the owner of one of the best car in the world.
      2 साल पहले | Tanish Kumar
    • M760 li - a beast with a beauty
      1.)Great, exciting 2.) Mind blowing3).perfomance is the best in its class. though the looks are controversial 4.)not a problem at all. Easy and affordable 5.) pr-fab. Performance
      2 साल पहले | Ravi Pachar
    • Marvelous
      It is a great car the performance is amazing it has a great interior it is a great sedan the power is also amazing the quality of the car is good the exterior of the car looks stylish
      2 साल पहले | Sanjaypranav