• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

जैगुवार एक्सएफ़ यूज़र रिव्यूज़

जैगुवार एक्सएफ़ की तलाश में हैं? यहां एक्सएफ़ के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

एक्सएफ़ इमेज

4.6/5

सभी जैगुवार एक्सएफ़ के रिव्यूज़

• Excellent car
      it is very safest and luxuries cars its full filled all needed which we want as a car owner . I am very impressed with cars safety features . its comfortable for long tour also so, its good.
      3 महीने पहले | ROSHAN Bharti
    • The feature point
      Good car with good feature comfortable and very soft driving experience i drive once only but it is very good experience about the car features this car is my dream car if i have a good job then i try to purchase this car
      4 महीने पहले | Amit
    • This car a super
      This car is comfortable.My driving experience and car model is luxury.This miles a 23 km and this car looks very smart model in features.So I am impressed with this car.
      7 महीने पहले | Mukul agrawal
    • My jaguar xf
      Each jaguar models offer the excellent sporting performance. Jaguar xf is cheaper to maintain with an undeniable presence and high performance capability. Jaguar xf is the prime choice!!
      11 महीने पहले | Simran kar
    • Awesome
      Details about look, performance etc. I really love the car, It's Romancing with the road, you all will feel the Smooth Running Experience, beautiful and sexy car, so Smoother and comfortable.
      1 साल पहले | Shahid
    • A true Jaguar
      It's a piece of art. I enjoy driving the car. Everything is top-notch, the quantity, engine, performance, handling, seating comfort and styling. It's a true car for luxury car lovers.
      1 साल पहले | G c rahul
    • Experience
      Awesome experience! It's driving like a speed of air. And interior like a heaven. A nice experience can be taken. It's run like a tiger and it's starting voice like lions crowd. Eyes was stop to see and feel like a king inside it
      2 साल पहले | Mayank
    • Jaguar it's not a car it's a real wild animal
      It's my dream car after long year i get this car i really exited. Riding experience is awesome my dream car performance is very well and luxury comfort is very very awesome. Look like a really jaguar and other cars don't give this car look and performance is awesome you push the accelerator car heart beat is raising there and all our heart beat all so. Service maintenance is little bid expense this is expensive car any way service cost is little bid expensive. Pros: car look,performance, Cons:maintenance cost
      3 साल पहले | Suresh
    • Once you drive it , you'll experience that you were driving a Truck rather.
      It happened abruptly. Since long our family was looking for a Luxury. Most of the time we thought about Audi - BMW or Mercedes. Fortunately, we found it in our town itself and that too previous owner is known to us since many years. Before driving this one Jaguar XF the cars I owned or drove, I could say I was driving a Truck. Head Turner. Superb performance. Sound system like a theatre. Comfortable gadgets.
      3 साल पहले | Dhruv Gaikwad
    • Exhilaration has a new name
      I was looking to buy my first luxury car and considered the obvious German manufacturers, Mercedes Benz E Class, BMW 5 Series and Audi A6. While all these are very competent cars with their own strengths, it was the Jaguar XF that caught my eye and I ended up buying it. Firstly on sheer looks the Jaguar XF is in a different league - quite distinctive and looks quite like the cat it is named after. On performance, it is nothing short of exhilarating. One tap in the Sports mode and the car lunges forward with a speed that is unmatched by the Germans. On interiors, it is tasteful - not quite as overdone like the Mercedes or very staid like the BMW. On drivability, the car feels quite at ease in the city as on the highways. I think the Jaguar XF is very underrated in the luxury segment and something that more car aficionados should consider.
      3 साल पहले | Just For Kicks