• Trending searches

ऑडी a6 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

ऑडी a6 की तलाश में हैं? यहां a6 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

a6 इमेज

4.7/5

सभी ऑडी a6 के रिव्यूज़

• Fly over the world without wings
      It was very smooth while driving through a road and I loved its smoothness it was awesome a safe drive feeling very comfortable adjustable and I would like to buy it when I am on my stand.
      3 महीने पहले | Shahin
    • Beyond your all driving experience
      Audi A6 New 2021 model is amazing. It's looking nice with head light, tail light and it's frame less door. Panoramic sunroof attract everyone . Don't have service experience. No cons
      3 महीने पहले | Shams tabrez khan
    • Audi A6 review
      I want to buy a luxury sedan and I choose this because it's full package , good looks, comfortable space and seats and a better driving experience. Audi make me very happy and a trustable brand.
      4 महीने पहले | Priyanshu Kr Rawat
    • Moneyback
      My friends purchased the car and I love the car when I saw it and when I drive it I got a very smooth feeling while driving because comfort of car is really really good believe me.
      6 महीने पहले | Rishabh Singh
    • Audi A6 Review
      My driving experience is very good for audi A6. Interior design and exterior are very comfortable of any person. If you want to buy this car your choice is good. I like black color Audi A6. This is my driving experience.
      6 महीने पहले | Shubham Srivastava
    • Audi A6 review
      1. I buy this car 1 year ago and that's the best deal I do and this car is really awesome . 2. The comfort is very good and very luxury and very good driving is very smooth . 3 it looks very great and very good looks like a best car and performance is great . 4 good Servicing and best experience . 5. I only said this is the best car I brought in my life and that's great.
      8 महीने पहले | Uday bari
    • Audi A6 Review
      Good car experience. its a luxury car more space and comfortable. I drive car Mumbai to Goa and it's a best experience to drive this car. suspension is good and lights are very good.
      8 महीने पहले | Ezan shaikh
    • Loved it
      Love the interior and looks and its mild hybrid is very good loved the car .more of self driving car .I had driving it long and had a very good experience and it's ground . Clearence it's amazing they designed the suspension for the Indian roads . It's cabin is far ahead then it's rivals .guys go ahead
      8 महीने पहले | Vishal Vemula
    • A very well car for best drive
      Very well and better for driving, have very small mentinace and good milage for long distance. This car can be use for personality development and big part of your happiness. I am very happy.
      9 महीने पहले | DR MOHD NAYEEM ALI
    • Best car
      Best car ever I have been seen, drive. Also my favourite car. Interior and exterior both part of the car is outstanding. And car experience is excellent. Steering is so smooth that why this more comfortable than another car...
      9 महीने पहले | Ravi kumar