ऑडी a6 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

ऑडी a6 की तलाश में हैं? यहां a6 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

a6 इमेज

4.7/5

सभी ऑडी a6 के रिव्यूज़

• Wonder car
      Exterior and interior design is superb. Average of this so good. I feel like heaven . When I drive the car it's like I'm On the path of moksh. And other hand it was surprising to me when I come out the car.
      1 महीने पहले | Artun
    • Audi A6 review
      Best to drive ,when you drive this car people look around back the car is an beautiful machine but maintenance cost is vary high, because of this people are not interested in this the company have to decrease the maintenance cost
      4 महीने पहले | Satyajeet samal
    • Audi A6 review
      Comfortable, smooth pick up is very good, seat is very comfortable. Awesome car. Good seating for 4 to 5 people. Nice sedan segment car. Overall good.
      4 महीने पहले | Piyush Mishra
    • Audi A6
      Amazing features and nicely done comfort interiors and look like formal car.I would like to buy another Audi in my garage and I would like to say great work and great machine.
      6 महीने पहले | Nirav
    • Audi A6
      Amazing car by Audi once again powerful and stylish car. My friends wants to buy a same car when they saw me driving Audi A6. White colour looks awesome, Blue colour is also very good.
      6 महीने पहले | Harsh
    • Genuinely Reviewed
      1.Buying experience - unbelievable one. 2.Driving Experience - God level comfortless 3.Looks and performance - luxury looks and 95%Excellent performance. 4.Service and maintenance - not yet experienced
      8 महीने पहले | Ramalingam
    • Audi A6 review
      Buying experience is good. I don't know much about but its got good design.
      11 महीने पहले | David
    • Audi A6 45 TFSI review
      This car is superb, Its build quality is good, Its stylish body and its engine has too much power, it is so luxurious, It is not known that when the car gets blown over the speed breaker, very strong car.
      1 साल पहले | Nipesh mathur
    • Fly over the world without wings
      It was very smooth while driving through a road and I loved its smoothness it was awesome a safe drive feeling very comfortable adjustable and I would like to buy it when I am on my stand.
      1 साल पहले | Shahin
    • Beyond your all driving experience
      Audi A6 New 2021 model is amazing. It's looking nice with head light, tail light and it's frame less door. Panoramic sunroof attract everyone . Don't have service experience. No cons
      1 साल पहले | Shams tabrez khan