• Trending searches

होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी यूज़र रिव्यूज़

होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी की तलाश में हैं? यहां डब्ल्यूआर-वी के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

डब्ल्यूआर-वी इमेज

4.1/5

सभी होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी के रिव्यूज़

• Honda WR-V review
      Good size for the family of 4 . Fun to drive.. absolutely smooth engine awesome suspension . Honda cars are for professional . Hard drivers don't choose it. Lovely cars.. good interior material...
      10 दिन पहले | Kamal d'souza
    • The unknown WRV
      After months of research I purchased this wrv vxmt diesel. The car costs under 13 lakhs. Within a month I started to develop disappointment. A Honda city was a possible vehicle at the price and I developed a feeling, I have paid too much. Not forgetting the sun roof 6th gear, cruise control, camera, and the much boasted infotainment system. All these are not of any value for the day to day life. The infotainment is a bundle of bugs. Phone mirroring, navigation etc are but a big disappointment. Audio quality is not great. Although the engine is not great power wise it is a gem fuel cost wise. Even at the mounting fuel cost, its giving stunning mileage even in city rides. I sometimes forget all the cons on this. Not a great car, yet I am going to use it for many years ahead, since the car doesn't make a hole in my pocket.
      1 महीने पहले | Jose Varghese
    • Good car with body rollover issue
      It's overall good car in terms of mileage, look, and space. Major issue which have faced is body rollover on long journey it's very uncomfortable for rear passenger and pick-up issue on slope area mainly if there is bumper to bumper traffic. Overall good if you driving in City but on highways for rear passenger it's pathetic
      1 महीने पहले | Viral
    • Don't buy Honda wrv- DPF issue
      Don't buy this car. It has DPF problem. Within 10000 km I got 3 times DPF problem. I have send mail to Honda but no response from them. Very poor customer service. Maximum time there will be engine noise even after lock the car.
      1 महीने पहले | Karthikeyan
    • My Honda My Drive
      1. Buying Experience: From the time I have stepped in to the dealership till the time the car keys were handed over to me the experience has been nothing short of great. 2. Driving experience has been superb until now. The vehicle proved to be a driver's car with excellent safety features which make it a worry free drive mate. 3. As far as the looks and performance etc are concerned, I reckon WRV has the most muscular look of an urban mini SUV in comparison to the brands that are in the market today. On the performance front, the 1.5L diesel power train products better power at the same time returns a superlative mileage others aren't able to. match. 4. Service & Maintenance: I have not changed any major components barring the usual consumables so far and it is pretty much within your budget. 5. I personally did not find anything against the vehicle and I advice anyone who is contemplating buying an urban mini SUV consider Honda before you look for others.
      1 महीने पहले | P S Ananthakrishnan
    • WR-V The Beast
      I bought it from capital honda from Chennai. They give Rs.20000/- offer for me. I'll drove it for nearly 700 km on a single day on the same day of delivery. As per my experience all over the drive, quality was superb but after you reach or go above 150 km/h we feel some difference on the steering. It vibrates. I like the steering adjust options Top down and telescopic, and also the vehicle is in our control anytime. The features are comfortable for driver is fantastic, otherwise all over space is very good and comfortable for a family. The chrome finishes of looks are adorable. Compared to other competition vehicles like ecosport, nexon..etc my opinion is Honda WRV.. The service and maintenance is very good in Chennai and also they return back our vehicle quickly as possible. The only cons are when we turn the vehicle fully right side there are more blind spots in our right side compared to other vehicles.
      2 महीने पहले | Prabhakaran velayutham
    • Value for money
      WR-V great car and specifications. Riding experience was truly best in all purpose After sales service from Honda is too great. New Honda WRV hatchback car is available in 1498 cc Engine, Manual Transmission, Alloy Wheels. Anti Lock Braking System, Airbags, Touch Screen Infotainment, Power Steering, Key Less Entry.
      2 महीने पहले | Manish Sawant
    • Honda realability
      Underrated vehicle Undoubtedly Honda products are good No one can beat it And the engine reliability is very good Good control at high speed If you are looking for a car at above 10 lakh plus Kindly drive it and take a test drive before buying.
      3 महीने पहले | Lipu
    • Happy Driving
      The Car is very good overall. Service is good. I have had issues with the Authorized Service Centre in Chembur which closed down after I took a Annual Service with them for 2 years. I did not have time hence did not pursue with the Company for refund. The only other issue is pickup during incline. I have had cases where car engine has stalled during incline especially in Ghats... I am not sure whether it is due to my driving skills. I have been driving since last 20 years and my previous cars were a Maruti Wagon R and Dzire (Diesel). Other than the above the Car is worth the money paid. The looks are good and rugged.
      3 महीने पहले | Satish Prabhu
    • Honda Wrv is good , but test drive correct variant before buying .
      Buying experience was good , it has good space, big windows , practical car. Pros - Very stylish unique looks ,plush interiors ,big windows feels airy . Cons- Ac vents are missing in rear , head rest missing in rear seat ,petrol variant pickup is low . If you have shortlisted the car ensure you test drive correct variant especially the petrol one .
      3 महीने पहले | Mahesh