होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी यूज़र रिव्यूज़

होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी की तलाश में हैं? यहां डब्ल्यूआर-वी के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

डब्ल्यूआर-वी इमेज

4.2/5

सभी होंडा डब्ल्यूआर-वी के रिव्यूज़

• Honda WR-V
      All the door has rust.I never thought that it is possible in Honda cars.Very bad experience.When I went to dealer of my city in Mathura.He replied that you have to change all door and have to pay.
      9 दिन पहले | Girish khandelwal
    • Better than best
      Expecting little bit more muscler design. Driving experience very good. Buying experience very dealer to dealer. For service and maintenance expecting little more frequent service engineer with better tools to be used..
      23 दिन पहले | Sundar Mohan Singh
    • Honda WRV is Good but you might want more other than the bigger space
      I wanted to buy an AWD car. My friend suggested going for Honda WRV. it is FWD but the immense size of the car caught my eye. I had a good buying experience. the driving experience is also good. the vehicle was excellent until I had this weird sound coming from the cabin. I had no idea how to fix it since we couldn't find the source of the sound. the panel gap in the car is also bad. The best thing about this would be the space. the space is awesome. although I felt the petrol variant is a little bit underpowered. the car is good for a long drive but you might feel your back paining after a few hours of driving. I wouldn't recommend going on too many off-road adventures though.
      2 महीने पहले | Suhail Chowdhury
    • Same smile after 3 yrs.
      I have a diesel SMT ,been driving it for past 3 yrs., it's a bs4 car, made around 52,000 + kms, Vehicle still looks perfect from inside and out and not faded out of comparative styles , even with face lift honda has not made me feel i have a old model, I had a wrong feel that vehicle cries when crossing 80, I discovered it was not the car which cried ,it was my driving habit trying to punch a economic family vehicle to standards of sports car, now i don't hear that cry as i identified and changed my driving habit. Mileage sounds perfect fit for a family car I had counted 25 km/l on some drives of 200 kms (highways with least traffic and good roads)(full to full tank) same has been logged in honda connect app (vehicle normal laden with 3 to 4 people with a additional weight of 50-80 kgs). When I try to run the wrv within the speed limits of highway and city, I get a lovely mileage of an average of 23.5 to 24 km/l. I remember I had reset both the trip meters within first 10,000 kms after that I did not reset the trip the ecu declares 24.0 and 23.9 in mid. (All fuel efficiency had been logged by honda connect app and been monitored constantly). I really feel the speed when I accelerate so I am always on safe speed. Good enough space for a family of 5 adults. Cons which I feel: sounds inside the cabin while taking road bumps, air condition not effective in second row ( we live in hot weather place) no vents for second row passengers. Any periodic maintenance can be pre estimated in honda connect app by the vehicle owner without visiting or contacting service center, but when we read the bill carefully we will get more than 2,000 + rupees than the app calculations , items which might include windshield fluid , disinfecting car interior, wheel Alignment etc.., which are not mandatory as a part of periodic maintenance. ( if they state your Alignment is not correct it means that their engineers and manufacturing units are unable to provide us a good product, so please don't fall in that trap of service center, honda is Honda, unless you feel something wrong with steering the wheel, please don't opt for that option). Overall all cons are negligent and ,I am still loving the wrv in the same way when I got it on the first day.
      2 महीने पहले | Vivek
    • Travel via straight road is smooth
      Problem with second and third gear.. vehicle is not able climb in third gear even small climbing also. Other vehicles like Alto could climb the same in third gear. Otherwise interior design and exterior design is simply elegant, comfortable.
      2 महीने पहले | Sumitha
    • Better update needed
      Company should focus on improving suspension and service commitment drawbacks should be addressed and touch screen should be updated and was not up to mark ,.......................
      3 महीने पहले | Kedarnath
    • Very stylish compact SUV
      After 1 year used.... Pros- this car is just amazing for long drive and hill area...very powerful engine...you can't feel tired while driving...very comfortable.....look wise very stylish...glass area was very big and visibility in this car is very good.....boot space is plus point...magic seat and boot is here ..... ground clearance is good enough 188mm. Now for cons Cons - back seat with three passenger is little uncomfortable Rear seat AC vent is missing this is a minus point...... Rear seat headrest missing.... You feel many vibrations on rear seat... AC not good enough for rear seat.. Average was ok....
      4 महीने पहले | Ashwin Sulakhe
    • Bold And Boss
      Honda dealer response was so nice they cleared all my queries, Driving experience was too good I drive it in hilly areas, awesome looks,mileage11-15 km/l petrol, spacious cabin but low mileage.
      4 महीने पहले | Abhinandan Jha
    • Amazing Car
      A good comfortable spacious car, the interiors are good. Handling on the road is excellent. Low cabin noise, reasonable music system. Petrol engine is nice. I like this car, great performance, premium quality, good for long drives and good safety features also. It is a very powerful car and the features are also good. Excellent for long drives Overall, this is a perfect car!
      4 महीने पहले | Siddharth Saxena
    • Experience of Wr-v
      I purchased my WRV sv petrol in 2021. I drive my car app. 1year with 8000km Average is almost 12km/l in city and 15 km/h in highway Driving on hills area is not a good experience for me.
      4 महीने पहले | Pardeep Kumar