1. I have purchased the car in ANDHRA PRADESH and got it from ISUZU dealership in EAST GODAVARI dist. I was very eagerly waiting to experience the Mercedes, and finally, the time has come to take the brand new C-CLASS to my house.
2. The driving experience is very comfortable, love the way it really pulls out in the sport mode, the automatic gearbox really works Well. Nothing to worry about the ride and handling in this Mercedes, it gets into the control of the person behind the wheel.
3. The looks of the car are very attractive and the smooth design from the hood to the boot is very eye catchy, the new lights at the front and rear are really a major contribution to the looks of the car
4. Maintenance of the Mercedes is not Soo easy as it can lead to heavy bills under any kind of damage after warranty. The service network should be expanded to the Godavari districts as I need to travel nearly 200kms for the authorised service centre even for small damage
5. PROS: The interior quality, fit and finish are the top-notch, the infotainment, touch controls, instrument cluster feels very premium. Very comfortable to drive for long distances, good safety and electronic control features
CONS: The boot gets occupied with a spare wheel and it consumes half of the boot. The rear passenger seats are not much comfortable for three people to sit. This is not a tall people's car as the headroom is an issue for driving as well as the rear-seat passengers.