• Trending searches

पोर्शे 718 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

पोर्शे 718 की तलाश में हैं? यहां 718 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

718 इमेज

4.6/5

₹ 1,21,61,300

सभी पोर्शे 718 के रिव्यूज़

• Stupid price hike
      This car was 1 crore last week and suddenly 1.5 crore. why the hell? Unbelievable. 50% increase is plain stupidity. I am a big fan of Porsche. Looks like I am going to be just a fan forever. Carwale wants me to write 300 characters so here it is me trying to fill up with nonsense. Because this car price is nonsense.
      9 महीने पहले | Johnny Bravo
    • Porsche review.
      Good and really extraordinary wheels. The extra features are very important and attractive. I am not sure to buy such a car or not.
      9 महीने पहले | Yogesh chandra
    • No match
      This car is for those who wants to stay away from horse racing. Real experience of class, powerwith attitude. Interior features are beyond the world. Engine is very refined. Operation and maintenance of these cars have always and issue. I had two choíces discovery sports or Porsche. I go with this.
      1 साल पहले | Satish
    • Nice
      Details about looks performance Is so good and cool this is the best car in the world and my dream car this car is so cool in the world and so sexy car and the colour are so nice this is the best.
      2 साल पहले | TAHZEEV mansoori
    • Awesome
      Love at first sight. The car was superb. Firing was decent. As compared to other sports cars.. Porsche has a good ground clearance. The first super car I road was Porsche 718 Cayman .
      2 साल पहले | Yatin parkar
    • Pawan
      I am Pawan. Porche car is comfort spas in the side car.and looking is good. Excellent controlling like brack gear and etc. That's amazing. So nice-looking is better . My dream car .thanxx
      2 साल पहले | Pawan Kumar
    • Excellent
      This car is good looking sports car. And convertable car. It’s performance is also good and when driving you feel very good. Red color is the number 1 color in this car. Wheels are looking like a car is very expensive.
      2 साल पहले | Aakash
    • Class with Porsche!
      It is really an amazing car. I fall in love when I saw the car for the first time in salt lake. The car attracts me so much that it has become my hallucination. I become addicted to buy it anyhow.
      3 साल पहले | Rahul parida
    • Nice one choese
      Buying experience: This is not so costly but it's can be costly
      Riding experience: It's riding was so smooth and easy to drive
      Details about looks, performance etc: It's look was so nice we can attract by this car
      Servicing and maintenance: Service till for 5 year so we can manage it
      Pros and Cons: This pros was excellent and very usefull for us
      3 साल पहले | Jainish kunjadiya
    • The CaYmAn Rider!!!
      Riding experience: Best of the cars I had driven since now...pretty impressive when I rides this car..that seating arrangment..awesome!!!
      3 साल पहले | SN