• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो की तलाश में हैं? यहां हुराकान ईवो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

हुराकान ईवो इमेज

4.8/5

₹ 3,22,00,000

सभी लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो के रिव्यूज़

• Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD review
      Amazing ..This is a amazing car in this price ... It's just awesome for driving and show off also.... i love this car.. and it's black colour just got my eye and heart... I loved it so much.
      19 दिन पहले | Subarno sarkar
    • Fabulous
      Was great experience of buying it from Mumbai showroom. Mind blowing driving experience. Love the exhaust sound. Great customer service. I would suggest to everyone to dream for it and make it happen to ride on a Lamborghini.
      1 महीने पहले | Dk
    • Superb car.... This is the best car I experienced it's performance is very amazing and it's look is very sexy, cool. This car is superb!
      I didn't bought yet but I drives This car This is very cool and amazing performance. And the look of this car is OMG! very sexy, coolest the performance is also superb. The servicing and maintaining is good...i think there are no disadvantage on this car but you can't drive this car at down side road easily and speed breaker is also a problem.
      3 महीने पहले | Arish
    • Nice car
      Best car ever best experience explanation. Offers will be available during festivals. It's a good place to purchase and also to visit. People working here are good, they help us in getting whatever products we want with good explanation. Offers will be available during festivals.
      3 महीने पहले | Anshu Kumar Gupta
    • Lamborghini Huracan
      I like the car.I am using it since 5 years and seriously I love it.The Mileage, Speed, Engine everthing was cool, but the sitting space is just a bit problem otherwise just go for it.
      4 महीने पहले | Arnav
    • Nice car
      Nice car. I love the car. It is so cool that you are not the intended recipient but I love this car.
      7 महीने पहले | Sukhwinder Singh
    • Lamborghini Huracan review
      This car is so expensive and her buying experience is good. it's driving experience is excellent it's look and performance is awesome I don't know about service and maintenance this car is very nice and this is my dream car.
      8 महीने पहले | tanmay shinde
    • The best car in the world it's my favorite car i love thiis car
      This car is best in the world,according to my experience.This car is my best car.I love this car.I can't believe I had purchased this car.But this car is really good for me lets buy it.
      9 महीने पहले | Vishal
    • Awesome Lambo
      Thank you Lamborghini. I really thank Lamborghini for manufacturing it. It's an awesome car and a value for money car. The body part of car's back site looks like a printed body.
      9 महीने पहले | Kanir khan
    • My dream car
      Good to know I will get to work with him this week to you and I hope to hear back soon about what we need and what you want us in the process of making the necessary decisions to be a part to you and to be the most successful in your business life is a good morning to be the best for your life as you are in the same life and the world will not make it much more difficult for us.
      1 साल पहले | Mmmmmm