• Trending searches

लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो की तलाश में हैं? यहां हुराकान ईवो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

हुराकान ईवो इमेज

4.9/5

₹ 3,22,00,000

सभी लैम्बॉर्गिनी हुराकान ईवो के रिव्यूज़

• My dream car
      Good to know I will get to work with him this week to you and I hope to hear back soon about what we need and what you want us in the process of making the necessary decisions to be a part to you and to be the most successful in your business life is a good morning to be the best for your life as you are in the same life and the world will not make it much more difficult for us.
      3 महीने पहले | Mmmmmm
    • Lamborghini Huracan is dream car
      Lamborghini Huracan is my dream car, one day I will purchase this car ,I love it's exhaust sound while engine roaring , looking bold and sporty that's why I like Lamborghini , no one can beat the Lamborghini look's wise and performance wise , it is not for Indian road , ground clearance is too low.
      4 महीने पहले | divyang patel
    • Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder review
      This car has very amazing response. This is a very crazy machine. I am really happy with this car's servicing and maintenance compared to other cars and this car is really eye catching.
      4 महीने पहले | ARYAN Sharma
    • Fighter Jet
      Everyone wants a Lamborghini because the name is enough. Even not hard on the accelerator and the car punches you back in the seat. Super strong performance from the car and the traction is another level..... it feels like it's running on rails. Talking about the looks. well, I think that no one can complain about the beauty of the car. The car feels like a jet. a fighter jet. Words aren't enough. it's a Lambo after all.
      8 महीने पहले | Gauransh
    • Amazing
      It is one of the best decisions and experience of my life. The gini is very comfortable and non replaceable vehicle which make you feel better when you drive it. I suggest you to go forward and bring your home a new member.
      8 महीने पहले | Santhosh kumar p
    • Best car and see my review
      So I've been driving it for teo years now and this is the best car money can buy .... very expensive maintenance but my experience has been wholesome... Firstly best engine, speed but mileage is less, just too hard to get in the car and if u have to buy a luxury car then this is value for money and yes comfort is 5 *****
      9 महीने पहले | Mohammad Taban
    • BOSS
      Unbelievable experience..want to become the owner of the vehicle once in my lifetime at any cost. awesome experience of riding.yet unable to believe I drove the vehicle...powerful steering smooth riding experience.best in sports class compared to Audi and Benz eye-catching design..
      11 महीने पहले | Sarvan Irani
    • Laborghini
      Nice car only for rich people it a fabulous car with nice colour combinations but the service is too high beacuse some part are imported from other country which is a cons for this car but it is a shining car
      1 साल पहले | Ajay
    • A perfect car with perfect performance.
      As per my view it's a perfect sports car .. It has proper performance Only the thing is its ground clearance is very low The Lamborghini Huracán Spanish for "hurricane"; is a sports car manufactured by Italian automotive manufacturer Lamborghini replacing the previous V10 offering, the Gallardo. The Huracán made its worldwide debut at the 2014 Geneva Auto Show and was released in the market in the second quarter of 2014. The LP 610-4 designation comes from the car having a 610 metric horsepower and 4 wheel drive, while LP stands for "Longitudinale Posteriore", which refers to the longitudinal mid-rear engine position.
      1 साल पहले | Gaurav Gawade
    • Heaven on wheels
      The thing I like in this car is how she looks.this great engine and a car with this much cc and plus point is its stunning looks and the voice of its engine is soo powerful that a deaf man can also feel it
      1 साल पहले | Deepak Yadav