• Trending searches

रोल्स-रॉयस डॉन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

रोल्स-रॉयस डॉन की तलाश में हैं? यहां डॉन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

डॉन इमेज

4.9/5

₹ 5,92,16,193

सभी रोल्स-रॉयस डॉन के रिव्यूज़

• Rolls-Royce Dawn Convertible review
      These car I could not seen anywhere. I most love this car because of it's silent features, pickup and mileage . This is the classy and beautiful, interiors design that's attractive.
      7 महीने पहले | Abhinav Tirkey
    • Best car in the world.
      Its the best car you can ever find, its so silent that I use to feel like vomiting if I am inside the car for like 3,4 hrs. I even get to hear my own analog wrist watch ticking, I didn't even know if the engine is started or its in stall, its the best car, just a bit difficult in maintaining but if you can spent that much worth of money for this car then I thinks it's not a big deal in expending for maintaining. Its worth for the money trust me.
      9 महीने पहले | Repajungla amer
    • The Best Convertible
      Rolls Royce Dawn pushes you to great comfort zone like very sufficient leg space, it's riding experience is awesome, this is the best convertible car, with great comfort it has great looks and designs too.
      2 साल पहले | vibha
    • Live long THE DAWN
      the car is amazing. love its classical look, a real beauty like this are very difficult to spot on the roads. i am lucky to be one of the owners of such a beauty. it converts easily at higher speeds without any problems. it has been driven upto 180KMH. one thing that bothers me a little that it doesnt have much service centres in the country. first thing is that i am proud that our country has a branch of Rolce Royce. i have done a trip of 800KM in my DAWN. it doesnt have any competition. good work ROLCE ROYCE.
      3 साल पहले | shashank chaudhary