Select Your City

for best experience

Very comfortable car

A user review on Toyota Fortuner. Written by Altamash Mallick on 13 August, 2011

Price: ₹ 22.25 - 24.28 lakhs
Fortuner Details | On Road Price
Altamash Mallick's Ratings
Own a Toyota Fortuner? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Haven’t driven it
Fuel Economy : 55 kpl
Good : Good style
Bad : The price so much, it should less.

Exterior is very nice, bold look. If I see this car coming then it looks like a great and bold car is coming onwards, I just amazing that this car is a father of all the car which is in INDIA. This car looks like ROYAL CAR.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) is also very nice. I like this car very much, I like to buy this but the price is so much thats why I can't. I look dream that I was having this car then I become a gret person.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox is best. it has fore wheel drive, auto transmicion gear.

Ride Quality & Handling is fine, while riding on the speed of 120 it is not leaving the road or not jumping. its tyre bordness is also good.

Final Words "It is a awesome car overall".

Areas of improvement the price should be decrease and no more. I request to u TOYOTA that plz decrease the price of this car, it should be up to 18 lac. Plz let me to purchase this car.

Dasenlin on 17 Aug, 2011 at 11:43 AM

thanks, i have a video about TOYOTA RAV4.

Review link:TOYOTA RAV4 DVD GPS

Altamash Mallick on 16 Aug, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I have written a review on Toyota Fortuner and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Very comfortable car