• Select City

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city allows us to provide relevant content for you

City auto-detected. Confirm selection or change here if you wish.

Please enter your city.

Very comfortable car

A user review on Toyota Fortuner. Written by Altamash Mallick on 13 August, 2011

Price: ₹ 24.17 - 26.49 lakhs
Fortuner Details | On Road Price
Altamash Mallick's Ratings
Own a Toyota Fortuner? Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Haven’t driven it
Fuel Economy : 55 kpl
Good : Good style
Bad : The price so much, it should less.

Exterior is very nice, bold look. If I see this car coming then it looks like a great and bold car is coming onwards, I just amazing that this car is a father of all the car which is in INDIA. This car looks like ROYAL CAR.

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) is also very nice. I like this car very much, I like to buy this but the price is so much thats why I can't. I look dream that I was having this car then I become a gret person.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox is best. it has fore wheel drive, auto transmicion gear.

Ride Quality & Handling is fine, while riding on the speed of 120 it is not leaving the road or not jumping. its tyre bordness is also good.

Final Words "It is a awesome car overall".

Areas of improvement the price should be decrease and no more. I request to u TOYOTA that plz decrease the price of this car, it should be up to 18 lac. Plz let me to purchase this car.

Dasenlin on 17 Aug, 2011 at 11:43 AM

thanks, i have a video about TOYOTA RAV4.

Review link:TOYOTA RAV4 DVD GPS

Altamash Mallick on 16 Aug, 2011 at 11:47 AM

I have written a review on Toyota Fortuner and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Very comfortable car

• Read Reviews or browse Car Reviews
Comments

Ask the Experts

1800 2090 230

(Toll free)

Hi, your browser seems to be a bit outdated !!

CarWale works best in the new generation versions of all the popular internet browsers. Update to the latest browsing experience by downloading any of the given browsers.
Simply click on any of the icons below.