Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Good.
Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Very very Poooooorr.
Ride Quality & Handling OK.
Final Words I have a very bad experience and regrets of buying an I-20 Sprtz Petrol Version.
1) due to vehicle performance
2) More regrets buying from Sikka Automobile Pvt. Ltd at Mayapuri, New Delhi. They have poorest pre/post sales. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM
Now I am facing problem with my I-20 after running for over 1000 kms.
1. It does not have pickup, It does not climb a flyover in 5th Gear.
2. It feels, as if I am driving a second hand Maruti 800 car
3. Whenever you release your foot from accelerator pedal, speed drops like anything
4. I have to change gear frequently whenever I release accelerator.
5. While on congested traffic it does not run steadily in 2nd gear you have to move your car in 1st gear.
6. Vehicular smoke, foul smell of outside, pollution inside the car. It seems, as if we are driving with our windows open.
7. There is always a “THUD” sound comes whenever small pit comes under any of the tyre. It feels some part is loose and striking with chassis.
8. Outside body is very fragile.
9. Body paint is of so poor quality a small scratch takes out full paint.
10. Music system is pathetic.
11. No response/reply on complaining to Hyundai Motors India.
Sikka Hyundai people are not concerned about your convenience, time and money. They are totally unprofessional and unethical.
Vehicle was delivered without explaining a single point about the vehicle operations. Bill received against payment are not matching, No explanation or answer to these differences. Nothing was explained about warranty/Guarntee.
Petrol slip was given for far off Petrol Pump (around 2kms away) instead of Pump 100 meters away from the show room. Car did not have petrol to run even 500 meters.
Registration of Vehicle it was surprising that there was no online registration. They will register your vehicle on their own convenience it could be 40 kms away from your residence like in my case I am staying in Dwarka and nearby authority is Janakpuri, they registered my vehicle in Wazirpur Authority, which is roughly 40 kms from my residence.
Nothing was explained how to get High Security Number Plate (HSRP).
They were not ready to send RC/ Extended Warranty to my residence and want us to collect from your showroom. They straight off refuse to give services. Sales staff is not at all committed to their saying.
If you really want to buy Hyundai please DON'T BUY FROM SIKKA HYUNDAI MAYAPURI NEW DELHI. I don't know these are actual problems with all I-20. So please don't go by looks and features buy some better car of reputed better service company.
Areas of improvement Engine and Customer service.