Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Audi A4 without the badge or high price - Volkswagen Passat Highline Review

A user review on Volkswagen Passat. Written by Jongleur on 19 April, 2018

Price: ₹ 25.99 - 33.22L
Jongleur's Ratings
Own a Volkswagen Passat?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Highline
Purchased As : Not Purchased
Familiarity : Few hundred kilometers
Fuel Economy : 14 kpl

Exterior Looks elegant and understated. I love driving it on the highway and I'm enjoying it on long drives on highways. Haven't used it much in the city (partly because I don't want it scratched :))

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort) Fantastic. Music system is awesome, the comfort mode of drive is better than Superb :) The ventilated seats, the 9 air bags, the increased leg room, everything about screams out to buying it over the Audi A4 or BMW 3 series.

Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Very very good. I don't know enough to rate engine or gearbox, but there is a slight delay if one tries to accelerate it all of a sudden. But to me, mid size sedans aren't meant for speed thrills as they are mostly driven by older adults, who seek comfort and safety over thrills.

Ride Quality & Handling Simple Superb :). It has everything and more one could want in terms of quality. The finish is classy and the engine

Final Words I'm glad I bought the Highline Passat and not the Audi A4 or the BMW 3 Series. I saved myself a lot of money and I'm also getting a lot more features and space than either of those two cars. What I don't get is their badge, but it is for that very reason the Passat makes even more sense. Understated but better than its competitors.

Areas of improvement The central console between the front two seats can be more like the audi or bmw. It could use far more styling here. The arm rest in the back seat could have audio controls and rear seats could also have ventilated seats. That would make this car even more irresistable.

Feature rich, very comfortable and good service at TVSCould have more under thigh support in the back seat