Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Yaris - The perfect unbeatable luxury sedan - Toyota Yaris VX CVT Review

A user review on Toyota Yaris. Written by Vishnu Sasidharan on 22 November, 2018

Price: ₹ 8.65 - 14.07L
Vishnu Sasidharan's Ratings
Own a Toyota Yaris?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : VX CVT
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Few hundred kilometers

I got a phantom brown VX AT Yaris. It is gorgeous! The Toyota Yaris experience from test drive to buying has simply been amazing so far. The professionalism, humbleness and promptness are commendable. Mr. Rajeev from MGF Toyota needs a special mention in this column! Now coming to the car. I had made o my mind the moment I sat in the top end model of Yaris during test drive after having done the same in Verna and city. Yaris has a top notch luxury feel to it and built quality which was really important to me for Iwas upgrading myself from a Volkswagen. The car drives smoothly with a very good suspension setup. The automatic gear is superb on climb and traffic jammed roads. AND a sow so mention AGAIN! MGF Toyota has officially got the arm rest redesigned!!! I guess this one bad review had been consistent in Yaris and now I must say even that is out of the window! The leg space and comfort for back seat passengers is even more. The front parking sensors, auto head lamps, power seat adjustments, just make ice somuch more easy. Pros - It’s perfect Cons - Maybe Toyota could consider giving optional sports kit as accessory similiar to the ASEAN version of Yaris Ativ .