• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    Purchasing your first car is always a dream-come-true kind of experience, and, for my father, the experience has been quite memorable. The childish smile on his face and the sparkle in his eyes, when he got the keys to his first car, was priceless. He's been driving Tata Tiago since 2018 and in his words, Tata Tiago does quite some justice to the price tag it carries. Although he encountered some problem with the gearbox after an year of driving it, the issue was resolved upon request by the service center. Personally, I think the space between the passenger seats and the driver & co-driver seats is a bit less and is something that can be improved. However, considering the price segment it falls in, that's a point we need to compromise at. In terms of pick-up, there's a lot that needs improvement. In terms of passenger and driver safety, Tata again needs to pay some more attention. There's only one airbag on the driver side and none for the co-driver side and passenger compartments. The storage space and the mileage however, is something I applaud. I got 16 km/l driving in the hills whereas, on the highway it easily scored 19.5kmpl. Rest, servicing experience has always been smooth as the staff at the service centre is cooperative. Overall, the car deserves 3.5 on a 5 scale from me, and a 4 rating from my father. And, we both look forward to see some good changes in the car in the near future!
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(1)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?