this is Bhargav Joshi From Gujarat.
since last year i was in search of a good car that matches my requirements as I sold out my 2009 model alto which was CNG fitted...
my requirements were safety, comfort, mileage and overall a value for money product. .
I had an option like ignis grand I 10 and Tiago.
I test drove all of three and finally selected Tiago xz.
I had driven almost 18000 km
my running is on 80% highway and 20% city.
1. Safest car in my budget.
2. Good mileage
3. superb audio setup of Harman
4. Overall good space for a small family
1. slightly noisy compared to Hyundai cars
2. initial power lag in 1 and 2 gear
3. ground clearance could be 180
4. tata service and lack of service centre
I am happy with my decision.
And after all " Apne desh ka loha he
Thanks, everyone and especially Tata motors