Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

Wrong decision buying Nexon (Tata)

A user review on Tata Nexon. Written by Subodh Gulati on 08 March, 2018

Price: ₹ 6.58 - 11L
Subodh Gulati's Ratings
Own a Tata Nexon?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres

I actually followed this car since the time it came in auto expo, was keen to to buy it as soon as it was launched. I bought Nexon Diesel XM model model on December 2017 and since then its been a terrible time that I have faced and still facing.

When I took the delivery from Okhla Tata Treo showroom, immediately after driving it from the showroom car engine started missing, there was no pickup, I called the service people and they sent some person next day to check, he did something from his laptop after connecting it in the car. Then he told me to drive and see, same thing happened again after a day or two lag in pick up no torque at all in the car. Again I raised a complaint, same procedure was followed and nothing happened, then after sometime I went to the workshop, they updated a software and told me to drive it and give a feedback.

Same thing happened after I drove it for 100-200 kms lag in the car with no pick up. Same procedure again the senior technician came at my place and when we went for a test drive, missing and lag happened in front of him, he then called his senior and told him about persistent problem, they told me to leave the car at the service center, which I did, after two days they called me that it is ok now and you can take it, I took it and on my way back same thing happened again.

I called service senior person and told him the same, he told me to leave the car, which I did the next day, it took almost 10 days the car was with them this time. They called me and said that everything is fine now, you drive and give your feedback. I took the delivery from service station and again the same day, same problem repeated.

So the charm of buying the car I wanted to buy for which I waited for such a long time has disheartened me and now I feel I took a wrong decision buying this car. Still my problem is not resolved.

Celestine Dave on 06 May, 2018 at 09:46 PM

Whne there is a manufacturing defect on any new vehicle, it should be made compusory for the car manufacurer to replace the same with another new one. We are not paying for getting a dud stuff. We have very right to get a fully functional unit. I think you should approach the consumer court. How comes that none of the govts so far has addressed this vital problem? Are they all siding with the business lobby? It seem so!The consumers of this country should put an end to this.

Subodh Gulati on 08 Mar, 2018 at 04:34 PM

I have written a review on Tata Nexon and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Wrong decision buying Nexon (Tata)