Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Multiple nexon problems

A user review on Tata Nexon. Written by Manish pithwa on 15 January, 2018

Price: ₹ 6.58 - 11L
Manish pithwa's Ratings
Own a Tata Nexon?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres

This is Dr. Manish Pithwa, I bought nexon diesel xz+ in diesel thinking tata motors have improved with their cars but my thinking was wrong.

Within 1st month I noticed that my seat belt could not be put on the driver side when I increased the seat height which required loosening of the anchors. Then immediately after 1st free service i noticed fog lamps starting by themselves and in few days headlights stopped working. This needed emergency repairs as i was suppose to take my car to pune next weekend. After that service in next two days DRLs stopped working and same fog lamp problems started. In next month my steering wheel started making wierd noice and became unstable. I registered the complaint and immediately next day morning my fuel was leaking. I had to register emergency complaint to resolve the issue.

I think I made biggest mistake by buying a Tata car. I had lot of people saying not to buy tata car but I thought tata motors had improved. Feeling sad that I made a wrong choice. I neped all my complaints resolved or I am filing a consumer court complaint regarding the quality of the car. Can not depend on the built of the car. Have to think twice before taking the car anywhere.

Car lease on 28 May, 2018 at 08:39 PM

Will you travel by an airline which in the past almost crash landed or has a history of crashes?

Well, it seems I selected such a terrible company to select my next ride Tata Nexon.

From Day 1 it is a terror. Got stalled on week 1. Issues one after another means over 12 visits since purchase date.

Imagine a new car and parts changed include: Gear Oil Seal, Oil Pressure Sensor, AC Comp, Indicator Switches. Add to woes is steering which was never centred from day 1 and makes terrble noise. Add to it horror that it used to get locked on U Turn.

Now tata fan boys will say, Whats wring. At least Tata corrected faults. What if it was your car?

Yeah, only after 4-5 visits for U Turn Issue. AC Comp 2 visits. These are just examples.

Bad Service: Here is an example. After second service Oil Pressure Warning light error was shown. I called TASC. Manager said he will call back. Offcourse, he never did.

When I called back, he said why it happens in your car. We cannot trust it. This when I had shared image with his senior.

When I highlighted this to MD of TATA MOtors, his team denied that there is no issue and Mr Gumeet explained me everything.

It was a lie as warning light was there.

Offcourse, later without informing service centre about this fiasco, I apprached a new TASC and they said Sensor is at fault.

What Else is there to prove??

Buy at your risk!!

Drive at your risk!!

Own at your risk!!

Service at your risk!!

Because no one responds. What is shocking is WHO AT SENIOR LEVEL LIE??

I am speechless.

Car lease on 28 May, 2018 at 08:23 PM

Kind of agree with you. Good car made hell by poor quality control.

Today only my friend took a test drive and shared steering is faulty. From day one it was never centered. It made noises. I am sure they sold me a defective product.

Oil warning and gear oil leak were also reported.

On top of that TATA motors leadership never respond to the emails.

1/10 for Service. Car is nice, who will seat in plane which can crash any day. Alreadys stuck 3 times on road in good looking Nexon.

Add to it : You write any thing against Nexon, people will take it personally and abuse you. Lets see whats in store. As if we care.

Jayakumar K.V on 27 Feb, 2018 at 04:24 PM

I am also a  Nexon  xz+ diesel owner  and have travelled  for 3000 km .  I am completely satisfied with the performance of Nexon.  The  interior  and exteriors  are  very good.   Very good suspension, easy gear shift   etc give me   complete satisfaction.

Manish pithwa on 18 Jan, 2018 at 02:59 PM

I have written a review on Tata Nexon and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Multiple nexon problems