I purchased Tata Nexon XM Petrol on Aug-20.The sales person in Tata showroom was fabulous . After driving few hundreds Kms , I really appreciate its performance. The engine is perfectly tuned , punchy in sports mode. The cabin is perfectly insulated. Vibration can't be figured out inside cabin. Suspensions are perfectly calibrated . Spacious cabin. I didn't feel tired after driving 300 kms at one go. Thanks to its ESP , potholes can be easily doged at 100+ speed. But I felt the steering gets slightly hard on higher speeds .The Digital instrument cluster provides a lots of information , even u get to know about the road conditions. Coming to the looks , I personally feel it's somewhat similar to Land Rover .
I had serviced my car twice . Tata Service station in Kharagpur is really really helpful . The seems to highly customer centric . They do listen each and every points and resolves them until customer is satisfied. Still now I feel the maintenance costs is normal . I haven't got high expense still now.
Dividing into Pros and Cons.
Coming to Pros.
1. Global NCAP 5 star rating ,the safest car.
2. Boot space perfect for a long trip with family.
3. Highly comfortable , u won't feel tired after riding continues 300+ kms at one go.
4. The engine is perfectly tuned . It generates a lots of power to overcome any hurdle.
5. The steering , clutch and gear shifting is very soft.
6. AC cools the cabin very fast and it makes the cabin very comfortable for hot summer drives .
Coming to Cons
1. The steering gets slightly hard on higher speeds.
2. The acceleration lags a little after pressing acclerator
Considering the price point this car is exceptionally good. And I do feel Tara's is going to have a good hood in Indian passenger car market in near future.