Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

Good-by My Dream Car - Skoda Rapid Ambition 1.5 TDI Review

A user review on Skoda Rapid. Written by ajay.jayawant@mrcindia.com on 27 April, 2018

Price: ₹ 8.82 - 14.26L
ajay.jayawant@mrcindia.com's Ratings
Own a Skoda Rapid?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Ambition 1.5 TDI
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Its my mate since ages
Fuel Economy : 16 kpl

I bought this car in Dec 2012 and finally sold today on 27th April 2018 with mileage of 178000/- km on through away price. I sold this car with heavy heart feelings as I know that this is the finest car in terms of pick-up & grip on any type of roads. I can describe this car as most beautiful car handled by worst people in India. Their service back-up is very poor. Very high maintenance cost is unique problem. I incurred average 85k/per year in last three years. Most common problems are related with engine mounting brackets, suspensions, oil leakages, air conditioning, Clutch plates. ERG Valves etc. Dealers are incurring income from heavy servicing charges due to poor sale in this segment. Spares are costly and not afordable. Availability of spares is also very poor. AC ducts borken in first year itself. Clutch plates worn out in second year.

I think car was not handled properly by SKODA marketing and service team.

I am not going with SKODA nightmare again.

Ajay Jayawant

Great pick up, excellent grip on roadsHeavy maintenance, poor suspension system, Oil leakages, Poor quality of Air vent accessories