Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

DO NOT GO FOR SKODA IF U ARE GETTING WITH GURUDEV - Skoda Rapid Ambition 1.5 TDI Review

A user review on Skoda Rapid. Written by Eugene Rozairo on 17 August, 2017

Price: ₹ 8.82 - 14.26L
Eugene Rozairo's Ratings
Own a Skoda Rapid?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Ambition 1.5 TDI
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Few thousand kilometers

Dear All,

I have no issues with the car, Its been 2 Weeks I purchased a new Skoda Rapid Ambition with GURUDEV Motors.

GURUDEV MOTORS is worst in after sales. They will literally call you a million times for the sale of the Car but will never followup with you after the sales

My new Skoda Rapid has a one year old tire. The tire was made 45th Week of 2016. While the car I purchased was on 2017 July. They were using the fancy marketing stuffs we will take care this is a huge process.

No one knows what to be done. All try to convince to save their ***.

Skoda Servie calculator was on maintanence and i asked the CRM to provide me the approx cost of the services so that I can take the Service Maintanence package. Even ater 2 weeks they are yet to give.

Now the maintanence package is reduced to 9999*/ for select corporates. I wanted to avail badly. But they outrightly rejected saying since you took the car on 27th july you are not eligile. This offer is only for August, where as nothing was mentioned in the advertisment they given that the car should be booked in August. Just for 1 working day earlier they outrightly rejected.

DO NOT GO FOR SKODA IF YOU GO WITH GURUDEV.

Nevertherless to say - you can read multiple reviews about Gurudev motors and their monopoly pricing and the worst service.

You can reach me at reugeene@gmail.com - If you want genuine feedbcack.

Great Style, Body BuildWORST AFTER SALES - You will feel that the moment you step out of the showroom