• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    Worst car it is....in just only 3 months I have registered 8 complaints against this car. Sometimes its break get failed, sometimes its tyres gets major crack all of sudden, at the speed of 40-50kmph sometimes engine get dislocated, sometimes its engine fired up, sometimes its stop in the middle of the road after a continuous drive of 40-50 km without any reason. This is the condition of the new car. And when i called customer care....they telling me that I don't know how to drive your driving skills are poor..... talking round and round not giving me appropriate solutions instead of this poor car they blaming me....worst customer care services....worst company. I am driving since last 12 years...and they told me i don't know how to drive....and in every 15 days there pops out some new major problem with this worst car of the year..... please don't buy this poor product from a poor company. saved my family from a major accident just because this poor product failed to deliver at least the basic performance.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(8)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?