• Trending searches

Poor build. worst experience with service.

4 months ago | Jayant

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    I purchased this car in 2018. The ride quality is not assuring but suspension setup is good for a car at this price range. Looks are good and appears robust but actually it's build quality is compromised. At speeds of more than 80 km/h, it starts wobbling and when the heavy truck passes by you, you can feel the wind pressure striking and feel less confident. At higher gears it is punchy but has low torque output in low gears and feels underpowered. Interior is ok but instruments cluster is not that good ,even alto k10 offers better cluster. Instrumentation is also not good. Navigation is not accurate and has not got updates till now. The worst experience is with my service. I went for my fourth service which was paid. They showed the list of what all was to be done as per their device module and presented me the bill of 13500 Rs .I reduced unwanted things from the list. Then also my bill reached 8500 Rs. My car's silencer cracked from converter joint on its own. I paid 6000 for that total cost was 14500 .I can maintain a full sixe SUV with this cost of service. I will not recommend any one to go for any car of Renault.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(1)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?