- Just a few days ago Honda revealed the all-new ‘most sculpted’ 2013 Accord for US. Now the Japanese car maker has announced that the new premium sedan will be powered by the ‘Earth Dreams’ engines which are 10 per cent more efficient and eco-friendly than the current mills. Click Here for More
- Maruti Suzuki reopened its Manesar facility yesterday under heavy police cover. The company plans to produce around 150 units a day initially and will ramp up the production of the Swift and Dzire soon. Click Here for More
- The new Ssangyong Rexton W was caught testing once again – this time by our friends at Team-Bhp. The fresh set of photos was snapped when the mule was doing rounds of the Pune-Bangalore highway. We expect Mahindra to launch the Rexton W in India around Diwali, during festive season.
- The West Bengal government has once again made concession for the Hindustan Motors, by allowing sale of the BSIII Ambassador in Kolkata. The current version will be offered in the tier-I city for another six months – or possibly till the time that HM launches a BSIV version.
- Team-Bhp has revealed that the new Mahindra Mini Xylo might be called the Quanto. The name is certainly in line with the company’s tradition - majority of the model names end with ‘O’. The forum has also divulged few more interesting details, which if true will make this MUV very competitive and run-away success. Click Here for More
- Toyota has revealed images of the new 2013 Auris hatchback, which will debut at the Paris Motor Show in September. The VW Golf and Ford Focus competitor also falls in the C-Segment and won’t come to India in near future. Click Here for More
- Shriji Arvind Singh Mewar of Udaipur, the descendant of the House of Mewar has become the first Indian to win a prize at Pebble Beach. His 1924, 20 HP, Barker Tourer Rolls-Royce won the Lucius Beebe Trophy, an award given to a Rolls-Royce considered most in the tradition of Lucius Beebe who served among Pebble Beach’s early judges. Click Here for More
- Another small car maker, Melkus, from Germany has filed for bankruptcy. The company made compact sport coupes and the last model it offered was a tweaked Lotus Elise called the Melkus RS2000 which had gullwing doors. Melkus joins Artega and De Tomaso in search for investor. Click Here for More
The CarWale Daily Fuel is your quick daily dose of automotive news from India and around the world. If you want to know whatever's in the news but want it short and sweet, here's your solution.