How to configure your own Kia Sonet
The Kia Sonet is a segment benchmark compact-SUV with a variety of drivetrains and trim levels to choose from. There’s no need to panic looking at the numbers as there is a simple configurator tool available on Kia’s website to help you choose a Kia Sonet which suits you the best. Here’s a quick guide on how to use it
1. Go to the Kia India website. Click configure, or click on this link
2. Select the location (State and City/Town) to get the most up-to-date prices and proceed to Vehicle Selection
3. Click on the Sonet
4. Select Colour
5. Select Powertrain - Clicking on each engine type highlights the transmission options it can be paired with, helping in making a choice simpler.
6. Select Trim - The available trims are automatically shown based on your drivetrain selection. Clicking on ‘Info’ shows a side-preview of how the trim will look along with some highlighted features. Some of the signature features of the Sonet are highlighted above the trim selection, these can be selected to narrow down your search significantly.
7. Select Accessories - You have the choice of adding some accessories to your order list from the website itself. Prices and details of each accessory is given so that you can make an informed decision
8. Get Estimation - Click on the ‘Summary’ button to get an estimated ex-showroom price of the Sonet with/without the accessories. Press the ‘Check Actual Price’ button to know the most up to date price of the SUV from your preferred dealership, you will be required to submit your details for this
9. Book Your Sonet - After adding your details you can book the Sonet online and the preferred dealer will get in touch soon after to complete the purchase