Land Rover will launch the 2016 Range Rover Evoque for the Indian market in November. The crossover gets many mechanical changes, which will be tested once we get behind the wheel of the car. For now, let us look at the pictures of the cosmetic changes that the manufacturer has brought in with this premium crossover.
- The fascia boasts of a new front bumper that gets a pair of larger, more aggressive air intakes. These feature slim, integrated LED fog lamps with a new fine mesh grille design.
- The Evoque comes with full-LED adaptive headlamps as a part of its year 2016 update. The turn indicators are now completely a part of the LED running lamps.
- The car rides on 20-inch wheels shod with Pirelli rubber. These alloys get a new design pattern and customers can choose from among three new options and in two finishes.
- Coming to the back, a new tailgate spoiler can be seen with a wider LED third brake light. There is also a new ‘Gesture Tailgate’.
- The cabin gets new seats, premium soft-touch materials and doorsills. The front seats are eight-way power-adjustable with the option of having fourteen-way seats with optional massagers.
- The standard interior colour options now come with two new options - Lunar Ice and Vintage Tan. This enables a prospective buyer to choose from a total of 13 options.
- The new All-Terrain Progress Control allows one to set a speed between 1.1 and 19kmph. The driver can thus concentrate more on picking through rough and obstacle-strewn terrain.
- The vehicle is powered by an all-aluminum Ingenium TD4 turbodiesel engine that is 20-30kg lighter than its predecessor. This mill will be offered in two states of tune - 150bhp and 180bhp.