Purchased it from Mumbai and the process was very simple.
Riding is excellent, looks wise top notch and a well known model in terms of hatchback.
Performance wise excellent and reaches 100 kmph in no time.
Purchased it 14 months before but until now no need for any maintenance. Its pricey though.
Cons is i would say
- In traffic city condition its a bit difficult to ride because of its width.
- expensive spares and servicing.
- there is a room for improvement in terms of seating because after spending so much of money its not justifying it.
- infotainment needs a bit of upgrading. Can be made similar to Lamborghini Urus.
- in this segment average fuel consumption is compromised.
Rest it all excellent.
In my view i would rate it a 4/5.