Bought it 3 weeks back and have driven few hundred km. Here is the short review:
* Styling and road presence.
* Spacious cabin
* Superior ride quality and comfort.
* Packed with smart features
* AC is very effective in summers.
* Better sales response from Harrier/Safari. I liked Safari as an option but no cruise control, parking camera after paying 22L for automatic is not worth it. Tata need to work on their trim differentiation.
* Mileage is not great (I've automatic which gives 8-9 km/l in city, might improve after first service).
* Voice recognition is patchy and unreliable.
* Limited third row space (not for adults).
* No physical button for AC control (you need to take your eye away from road while driving given voice control for AC is not reliable as well).
Would recommend if mileage is not the issue. Though what I've heard the mileage for petrol automatic is mostly in single digits, so not sure whether there is any alternative for that.