Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.
Ad

The most practical car in the Mercedes Benz segment - B Class! - Mercedes-Benz B-Class [2015-2019] B 180 Night Edition Review

A user review on Mercedes-Benz B-Class [2015-2019]. Written by Ajay on 27 June, 2019

This car is discontinued
Ajay's Ratings
Own a Mercedes-Benz B-Class [2015-2019]?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : B 180 Night Edition
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Few thousand kilometers

This is the best value for money in the A/B/C classes. Has ample room on the inside, engine and transmission are a match made in heaven! I have driven the car long drives and city drives. One of the common complaint online is it has low ground clearance. This is not true of the 2nd generation models (VIN/Chassis number starting : WDD246) . I have not had problems with Bangalore speed breakers unless I was careless. It has as much ground clearance as a any typical car - but not that of a SUV. The driving pleasure is un matched. I still come out with a smile on my face every time I drive the car. The best part is the boot space. a family of 5 with a Dog can very comfortably drive around. I have done long drives with the dog in the trunk and a 3 cabin baggage size suitcases very comfortably. The only down side (of most MB cars) is that the spare tyre occupies the boot space. I mostly drive without the tyre :) Front and back leg room is amazing! like a Innova. If you want the same inside space and a SUV ground clearance - your option is the GLC (will cost you almost twice).