• Trending searches

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    My first ever new car in my life when I went to Maruti Suzuki showroom they treated me very nice and given good suggestions about cars depends my usage so I decided to buy Vitara breeza finally and saw lot of users reviews in website car is awesome in designs and stylish sporty looks and very very good comfortable car for family and I purchased white color with black top it's looks amazing on road sporty lights and alloy wheels with steel mix front and back lights also very good finishing and front grill and garnish also good coming to interior also very good because black with silver door garnish they given very sooty looks and seats also more comfortable and durability and music system and speakers are very good not required amplifier and all getting sound clarity clearly engine wise very power full very smooth and noiseless boot space very good and back side cabin is very good more space and I am carrying lot of luggage one of the best car for Indian roads and Marathi Suzuki is good for Indians very low maintenance with good cars they providing and brezza worthy for money. we loved it lot thanks to Maruti Suzuki.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?