Review date 8th October 2020.
I purchased this car from BRD Car World, Puzhakkal, Thrissur on 28th September 2020.
The buying experience was amazing, Mr Jinson who gave me complete tech details, the first time I found someone who had complete knowledge about the product.
This is my 5th car, M800, WagonR, Datsun Go+, Tata Nano were the previously owned cars. I always look for driving comfort, if you look at all my selection except go+ and M800 all are giving better driving comforts especially seating and road visibility.
This car is though mid segment has a look of SUV and you really feel it when you are on driving seat.
You can get a glimpse of bonnet like other SUVs that itself is thrilling, visibility, seating, dashboard, steering position all perfectly designed.
Off-road driving tried, steep hill rough roads, rough roads with water-filled pits no matter, vehicle is just perfect.
Only one shortfall is found and that is mic is low sensitive, you need to be lean forward to speak so that you are properly audible on the other end.
2. Driving comfort
3. Mileage - getting more than what was claimed.
4. Low or zero maintenance.
5. Compact for city drive and beast for highways.
6. Value for money.
1. Windshield could've been little bigger - Ignorant
2. Sometimes touchscreen gets hanged.
3. Mic is low sensitive.
Features if added,
1. Option for electric orvm and rear power windows would be game-changing.
2. In dashboard if dedicated space for mobile phones available for both driver and co-driver will be awesome.
3. Provision for Rear speakers.
If you are looking for a small segment car with some cool looks and best driving experience go for this, in this segment for this car at this price there is no competitor.
I am not saying this is the best car amongst all, but in given price range, features, looks, driving comfort this is The Best Choice you can make.